How old is Apollyon? | Page 120 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Cracking posts lads and a perfect introduction of one of my favourites, the bean.

Cracking effort Mrs Radford. Well done chap!

Have a lovely day best forum mates. Im feeling enthusiastic after last nights win. I had roast beef and roast potatoes in the 1865. Piss poor lads but the beer selection is much better in there.

COYFCs

Cracking work today chaps. Apollyon really set the tone with that early morning post and things have continued apace ever since. A real hive of activity on here today.

No fisHcake or battered sausage for me tonight although it is Masterchef finals week and no doubt there will be a bit of fisH action on there to get us all hard x

I would like to second that chap. Cracking posts from beans to fisH cakes ...it just does not get batter than that.Two days to go before my next visit to the chippy.COYFC chaps!

I bet you've got some stashed away in the freezer to tide you over the next two days.

I popped into Cods Scallops tonight for my boy. He has done tours of his school tonight for new kids so needed picking up at 8. Straight over to the best chippy in Notts for Cod and Chips and a carton of curry sauce. The fish and chips are cooked in beef dripping chaps.

He put it away like a true chap

Well done

Union Jack tonight chap?

I think we are having chilli con carne. The issue I have is the missus isnt as nice as Radfords and will make it with turkey mince because its more healthy.

Fucking pseud

Bonjour!