How old is Apollyon? | Page 119 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

I hope it is butter chap, and not margarine. That would be unforgivable and I would be forced to ice this bastard chap

Evening all

A bit hungover today so went for chips battered sausage and curry sauce at Georges in Long Eaton. Soon sorted me out. Its a modern day cure for all that ails you

These visits to the chippy are getting more frequent chap.The more you go the more likely you will get tiresome in my experience.Try and limit yourself to once a week visit chap as you will look forward to it more. Bonjour chap!

These visits to the chippy are getting more frequent chap.The more you go the more likely you will get tiresome in my experience.Try and limit yourself to once a week visit chap as you will look forward to it more. Bonjour chap!

That traditionally should be a Friday. By the way it should be the chips what gets tiresome, not he.

Im not at all religious but the wife is Jewish (not practising) but she does likes a bit of fish on Shabbat the little tinker.

Just had a text off the wife saying we've got fish for dinner. Not fussed about fish lads. She knows this but keeps buying the filthy little shit eaters. Is my marriage in trouble? what should I do? I have told her im not a fan unless its in a cake or batter. For the record, its salmon tonight

Just had a text off the wife saying we've got fish for dinner. Not fussed about fish lads. She knows this but keeps buying the filthy little shit eaters. Is my marriage in trouble? what should I do? I have told her im not a fan unless its in a cake or batter. For the record, its salmon tonight

Day early? Lucky fish supper has to be on the day we play. Excellent work by Mrs apollyon but timing is important!

Well the dinner was rank. I fucking hate fish. I whacked a load of chilli sauce on it to hide the flavour much to the missus disgust