How old are you ? | Page 3 | Vital Football

How old are you ?

19 but i look about 14, its very annoying on a night out (and awkward on the bus sometimes). And i own 2 hoodies.

david-avfc - 16/6/2013 22:08

19 but i look about 14, its very annoying on a night out (and awkward on the bus sometimes). And i own 2 hoodies.

David make the most of being mistook for looking younger dude, its a blessing you may not think it now but it is trust me and get in as many birds knickers as you can my mate when clubbing cos as soon as you settle down like me and have kids you will look back at the great night clubbing times and fun and look at the dragin you end up with and think ''WHYYYYYYYYYY''

Please dude take my advice if i could tell myself 10 years ago this i would ''NAIL THEM BIRDS BUT BE SAFE'' :35:

ClivetheVillan - 16/6/2013 22:46

David make the most of being mistook for looking younger dude, its a blessing you may not think it now but it is trust me and get in as many birds knickers as you can my mate when clubbing cos as soon as you settle down like me and have kids you will look back at the great night clubbing times and fun and look at the dragin you end up with and think ''WHYYYYYYYYYY''

Please dude take my advice if i could tell myself 10 years ago this i would ''NAIL THEM BIRDS BUT BE SAFE'' :35:

Thanks for the advice lol. And I hope your missus never decides to make an account on here and ends up reading that... :13:

david-avfc - 17/6/2013 00:17

Thanks for the advice lol. And I hope your missus never decides to make an account on here and ends up reading that... :13:

And me :17:

'

That probably shouldn't have, but really made me laugh.

As a foot note to this conversation, I have got 4 hoodies, 4 sweatshirts and 2 cardigans. Yes, i have too many clothes.

I will be 30 in August so I am currently 29. I used to have a hoody about 10 years ago but I grew out of it

42. I have three hoodies but have never actually worn the hood in the 'up' position. I'm strictly 'top-down cabriolet' as far as hoodies are concerned. Although if I became an international assassin I might have to go hood-up...what with all the skulking about they do and that...