How old are you and how long have you been VTID...like to understand the age group on here | Vital Football

How old are you and how long have you been VTID...like to understand the age group on here

Trying to see the age differences in opinions...not gonna give ya shit..bit of an oldy so seen a lot....old hat maybe or a dinosaur but seen it lol.??..

35 - 36 next month. First match was under GT beating Everton 6-2 but came to ‘understand’ the game under Big Ron / Sir Brian.

68 years young.
This is my 60th season.
I've seen good times and a lot more bad times.
I've watched and continue to watch football from almost every continent.
I pick a country and normally watch for a season, sometimes two, (depends on the entertainment value), then pick somewhere else.

lol, not taking the piss, I am 35, grew up watching Big Ron's teams, since then being a Villa fan has aged me far too much!

Know just where you’re coming from mate - these old gits have at least seen genuine glory. We’ve had two league cups and a lifetime of ‘flattering to deceive’ at best!

That said, at least we had the league cups - there’s two generations of fans who have only tasted defeat at Wembley...

Know just where you’re coming from mate - these old gits have at least seen genuine glory. We’ve had two league cups and a lifetime of ‘flattering to deceive’ at best!

That said, at least we had the league cups - there’s two generations of fans who have only tasted defeat at Wembley...

When you put it that way mate, we actually should be grateful for what we've seen compared to the generations since! Winning the odd cup was normal, playing in Europe almost every season and even being seen as title contenders now and again (I remember Sir Alex saying we were dark horses for the title under Sir Brian during one season).

If we could at least get back to that level it would be amazing.

51, started going aged 3 apparently, talk about child cruelty. In all fairness there was never a better time to grow up a Villan

I'm 38 - first match was when I was 9 and we beat Port Vale in the cup 6-0

One of my happiest memories as a kid is being in the players lounge after a game (my mates Dad was security or something) and getting the autographs of the likes of Ormondroyd, Olney, Platt, Mcgrath, Birch and Nigel Callaghan (who was the least overwhelming to be fair)!

Lot's of memories of being cold and bored but far more great and good ones!

I'm 33. The 1st game I remember going to was the Liverpool home game that had Deano scoring twice and the famous ronny Rosentahl miss so not a bad start. I've been lucky enough to attend both our victorious league Cup finals in the 90s as well so whilst I envy those who saw us winning the league and European Cup I've at least seen some success. I've had a season ticket the last 22 years in which we've won nothing, unless you count the inter-toto Cup which obviously I do!

It's all relative though, my 19 year old son looks back on O'Neill's tenure as the glory years. I'm 64 btw.

63..... first match was when I was about 9.... I think. It was about 1964 against either Chelsea or Arsenal..... again, can't remember which.

49+1. Sat in the trinity from 1972-1980. Stood on the holte from 1980-1992. I hate Steve Hodge.
Bayern Munich game in Holland wasn’t too bad...little did I know at the time that, as a 14 year old that would be as good as it got... I was recently diagnosed with a neck injury. Reckon it was from 100+ villans being dragged over my head in the Clock End in 1981

45, went to a lot of games in 81-82 season which were the first I can actually remember, although my Dad tells me I was going the odd game before that.

Favourite seasons were 87-88 under Sir Graham, and 92-93 under Racist Ron.