How many will we sell? | Page 2 | Vital Football

How many will we sell?

I bought mine by phone today. 6 attempts to get through on a very busy phone line. Hopefully that is a postive indicator as the guy said business was frantic.

I tried to go on line to get some season tickets today, and the bit where you click to go to the on line registration wouldn't connect. I repeatedly tried but it wouldn't happen. Possible overload due to demand I optimistically wonder?

I was wondering how it works, as the application forms require a passport size photo, so how can you do it on line. Anyone know?

I tried to go on line to get some season tickets today, and the bit where you click to go to the on line registration wouldn't connect. I repeatedly tried but it wouldn't happen. Possible overload due to demand I optimistically wonder?

I was wondering how it works, as the application forms require a passport size photo, so how can you do it on line. Anyone know?
Haven’t looked at it yet, but I’d assume you can only renew online, if it’s a new application you’d probably have to do it in person or send the form and photo in.

Well I'm not renewing, mine's a new application encouraged by the new deal (although I did have one around 10 years go). I've now been told that I can apply on line, but have to send a photo in by post.

Fair play to the club. Today I got an email from the ticket office thanking me for my loyal support and encouraging me to renew. I think that's the first bit of direct marketing I have had from the club. You can't say they aren't trying.

I am not likely to renew but I can't knock them for not trying to contact their customers.