How Many Points | Page 3 | Vital Football

How Many Points

Well what another fine mess Ashcunt has managed to create. The silly **** has managed to wipe off a £100m of the clubs value. How the fuck this **** became a billionaire is unbelievable.

Well what another fine mess Ashcunt has managed to create. The silly **** has managed to wipe off a £100m of the clubs value. How the fuck this **** became a billionaire is unbelievable.
£100m as a percentage of ONE billion is nowt really !
Why does that make him a silly **** ??

The club isn't worth £1bn though!

He's a silly **** because it made me feel better to call him a silly ****!
He's a billionaire rocks, but you already know that.

He's also a silly **** mind, but clearly not when it comes to making money.

This is an over-used statement of certain teams over time but Fulham are too good to go down.

This also applies to us in 2009 and various other sides that have gone but a win tomorrow will be massive. As ive said before, I reckon it's 36 points to survive this year.

Let's see if SDU and Bruce can seize the opportunity tonight or will he park the bus and play for a draw? Running out of winnable games and Bruce shouldn't want to leave it the last game because they'll go down like a bunch of gutless pussies.

Well West Brom beat Chelsea 5-2, totally unexpected and not out of relegation battle yet.

Chelsea just seemed to fall apart when they went down to 10 men. Not maybe what you expect from a team chasing a top 4 spot against a relegation certainty. New manager bounce has ended

I thought they were on a bit of a resurgence but now lost the last 4 games

We are 3 points ahead with 2 games in hand - Burnley is fuckin huge

I thought they were on a bit of a resurgence but now lost the last 4 games

We are 3 points ahead with 2 games in hand - Burnley is fuckin huge
Our returning players will have a massive influence on the relegation battle Mc, but that was obvious to anyone not obsessed with Ashley's choice of Bruce as a manager compared to the worldly predecessor.

There will still be ups and downs between Fulham and ourselves, but we have the advantage despite the crap spouted on here.