How Many Points | Page 4 | Vital Football

How Many Points

Mcnamee67

Vital Football Hero
Fulham had the chance against a Wolves team that played on Monday and on a poor run to get something and blew it big style. We need to get another point, at least, to give us the chance to make last game of the season a non event

Mcnamee67

Vital Football Hero
We are now the only team in the Premiership that has not won a game in the previous 5 games played and the odds for relegation are drifting. Present form suggests otherwise to me.

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
We are now the only team in the Premiership that has not won a game in the previous 5 games played and the odds for relegation are drifting. Present form suggests otherwise to me.
Another way of looking at it Mc is both Fulham and ourselves have accumulated 3 points in that time.

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
I think Ashley will fancy his chances, and rightly so IMO.

Bruce badly needs at least a point against West Ham or Arsenal for added security though.

Of course this stage of the season can throw up unexpected results, but those rules apply to us too, especially if Wilson and St Max are available.
The three draws and the unexpected Burnley win were massive for us.

Brighton
Chelsea (a)
Sheff Utd (a)
Leeds (h) Wolves (a) West Ham (h) Man City (h) Arsenal (a)

Burnley
Man Utd (a)
Wolves (a)
West Ham (h)
Fulham (a)
Leeds (h)
Liverpool (h)
Sheff Utd (a)

Toon
West Ham (h)
Liverpool (a)
Arsenal (h)
Leicester (a)
Man City (h)
Sheff Utd (h)
Fulham (a)

Fulham

Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (a)
Burnley (h)
Sthampton (a)
Man Utd (a)
Us (h)

Surreymag

Vital Youth Team
If West Brom win another three games then they could leapfrog us if we don’t pick up points. Unlikely but strager things have happened especially with Allardyce in charge.

Mcnamee67

Vital Football Hero
You would have been excused last night for thinking Southampton had a semi final FA cup match in 6 days time and the players didn't want to miss it through injury or suspension. The odds for the Baggies being relegated is around the 1/33. Hopefully the impetus from Sunday carries on to the West Ham game. We are at the make or break time and a lot of pundits and the media are desperate for a last game scenario where we fail.

Surreymag

Vital Youth Team
You would have been excused last night for thinking Southampton had a semi final FA cup match in 6 days time and the players didn't want to miss it through injury or suspension. The odds for the Baggies being relegated is around the 1/33. Hopefully the impetus from Sunday carries on to the West Ham game. We are at the make or break time and a lot of pundits and the media are desperate for a last game scenario where we fail.
I agree with you most of the media would love it if we shit out.