How many have you visited | Page 2 | Vital Football

How many have you visited

26 Mine but i dud cheat tbh as i drove for a living driving all over the country so added them onto my score :5: Stonehenge is a great visit i recommend, me and my old mates about 12 years ago in our teens pizzed up and stoned was wondering around the stones and we got chatting to a bunch of sweedish girls on a day trip they were stunning, we had a play and fondle great day out oh and i pinched one of the little stones from the bottom of one of the big stones still got it somewhere :17:

James06 - 25/11/2013 16:29

Same here Dean - but I think places like Chichester and Salisbury are where you go on coach trips once you reach 70 aint they?

Also quite popular with hard-pressed dads of toddlers looking for a cheap day out......

BBJ - 26/11/2013 20:26

James06 - 25/11/2013 16:29

Same here Dean - but I think places like Chichester and Salisbury are where you go on coach trips once you reach 70 aint they?

Also quite popular with hard-pressed dads of toddlers looking for a cheap day out......

:35:

As much as I jokingly declare my toddler to be a genius, I think taking him to Chichester or Salisbury for a look around their fine cathedrals would go down like a saveloy in a synagogue!

I'll stick to the sea life centre, zoo and the wacky warehouse! :19: