How long will you live? | Vital Football

How long will you live?

thefacehead

Vital Football Hero
Here's a rubbish test that tells you how long you might live.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2646104/How-long-YOU-live-Take-interactive-test-based-stress-levels-diet-lifestyle.html

I got -

Life Expectancy 82.9 years
Largest risk is Alcohol

Which means I've got to put up Villa for almost 50 years more exactly.

84.8 years.

Biggest threat = Alcohol.

I don't really wanna live that long so might start drinking more.

It won't do the calculation for me. Perhaps that's the kindest thing......

not worth me doing it, my brain doo dah and 11 ops will have wiped time off my life expectancy... fecking hope so anyway, don't want to live into 'old' old age thanks.

that is just total crap..... 90.7 years... NOOOooooo

Biggest threat alcohol, how the hell did they work that out, I said I'd had 1 drink all week and the other drink question was low as well.

Meh.

I did say it was rubbish lol.

Fear, I love how you were like, I ain't doing it, and then you did it, I was like that.

lol, couldn't resist mate, wanted to see what they asked!

I bet I will live to 100 ... imagine? I'm a miserable old git now, I'll be unbearable!!!!!!!!!!! :14:

Did it specify what sort?

Always been a bit suspicious of the funky gibbon (one for a certain age group that I think!)

Did you emigrate to Canada - WTF??

Instantly makes my answer "too long!"

Life Expectancy 68.6 years
Largest risk is Smoking

Cool, means I should drink more.

Life expectancy minus 74 apparently i own some grey bearded ba**ad some years back i stole in my past life?

Largest risk was supporting Villa

Life expectancy minus 74 apparently i own some grey bearded ba**ad some years back i stole in my past life?

McGrath4Pope - 16/6/2014 13:15

Thursday morning.
Largest threat - sodomised by a gibbon.

:10:

Well I'm still alive and here's a turn up for the books - turns out it was ZZ Top guitarist Billy Gibbons and far from being fatal, it was all quite gentle really - hell of a stubble rash on my neck though!

I think I must already be dead as it won't work for me.

Bored watching the England match so popped on here: Did the quiz which is like eh WTF. I will live to be 86.6 and my biggest risk is smoking. Erm I haven't smoked for 2 years and said so so WTF is that about. I expected them to mention my weight and they didn't. Scratches head in bemusement. :83: