How Is Everyone. | Page 3 | Vital Football

How Is Everyone.

I am still doing ok , but have become a bit confused what I can and can’t do under the lockdown . Luckily ex Arsenal manager Unai Emery has explained it to me .......

The images of people crowded onto beaches over the weekend are mental. What is wrong with these people?!
Can’t help but think we’re in line for a second spike, sadly.
Stay safe everyone and keep doing what you’ve been doing.

Very sad to see , and pictures of 100s of people queuing since 9am to get into an Ikea in Birmingham and blocking roads with their cars is equally sad . I wouldn’t go near an Ikea even even if Coronavirus didn’t exist !

Last edited:
I find it incredible that all these people are obsessed with going to beaches, burger bars and stores as soon as restrictions are slightly lifted.
The rules indicate that the 2 M distance has to still remain and it clearly is being totally ignored. Mrs DG late for work as bus to N and N has one person per 6 seats permitted and had to let 2 buses pass yet at same time hundreds gather together on beaches.

1000s cramming onto beaches in Bournemouth....... crowds shitting on the beach at Durdle Dor and leaving tons of rubbish including soiled nappies everywhere .... 1000s gathering in Hyde Park today with no regard to social distancing ..... hundreds of youths holding street parties with no social distancing.. There is no chance of BrItish reserve ever returning , but Covid19 will , and it will be more deadly

We all know there is a large percentage of idiots in the country but it is always a shock to see the harsh reality of people ignoring instructions designed to save lives. Selfish ? Feeling of invincibility ? Not wanting to abide by rules ?
Take your choice but all the same result. Potential huge loss of lives including the family and friends of the idiots themselves.

The YB’s are still plodding along ok , and unlike a lot of people We are still keeping social distancing and walking out locally instead of taking the Yellowmobile to Bournemouth , or holidaying in France and Spain . Spending this afternoon listening to music and came across this great song that only us crazy Brits could come up with !

We ventured into Aldi for the first time in months and found almost everyone ignoring guidelines. Everyone was wearing these loose cloth masks but still breathing over other people. Fortunately Norwich has a very low infection transmission.
I think we’ll revert to click and collect.

We all know there is a large percentage of idiots in the country but it is always a shock to see the harsh reality of people ignoring instructions designed to save lives. Selfish ? Feeling of invincibility ? Not wanting to abide by rules ?
Take your choice but all the same result. Potential huge loss of lives including the family and friends of the idiots themselves.

I think its a case of one group with no common sense, one group cant be bothered and the rest of us trying to stay alive despite the first two groups. If you go into a supermarket you know what I mean!

BTW. keep safe and well and to Mrs DG and her colleagues here's: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The YB’s are still plodding along ok , and unlike a lot of people We are still keeping social distancing and walking out locally instead of taking the Yellowmobile to Bournemouth , or holidaying in France and Spain . Spending this afternoon listening to music and came across this great song that only us crazy Brits could come up with !

Love the Toy Dolls. Mrs DG recalls seeing them play live at Sunderland Town Hall.

We ventured into Aldi for the first time in months and found almost everyone ignoring guidelines. Everyone was wearing these loose cloth masks but still breathing over other people. Fortunately Norwich has a very low infection transmission.
I think we’ll revert to click and collect.

Everybody is impeccably behaved in Waitrose.

Reactions: Rex
In fact I have stopped going as we were being looked at critically when walking around as a couple so Mrs DG been going on own for past 6 weeks.