How important is premier league start up to you ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

How important is premier league start up to you ?

I Love going to matches. The buzz being part of inspiring play and sharing the reaction in the stadium is unlike any other.

Watching the same match onTV is different; I take a much more analytical approach. In a way you get to see incidents in more detail, which makes my learned proclamations more closely based on fact. Funnily enough I frequently end up disagreeing with the pundits and pretty well everybody else.

However, there are other much more important things in life. I wouldn't disagree with DG's list; maybe add one or two as well. I have a great sense of satisfaction stepping back to survey the mess I have made of my frequent DIY projects; the praise and adulation I receive from my family is icing on the cake. (What praise and adulation? More like "Well, you did that wrong")

The sweet FA cup starting on 27th June . Do the football men organising this have no respect for the nearly 400 people dying a day ? A disgusting decision

Last edited:

Totally agree Tuckster.
Its way too soon. There are many more more important things to start up again before the greedy premier league should even be given a thought.

Construction / Shops / Eateries / Pubs and all of those things we enjoy in small groups and provide a living for low paid staff.

I am not interested in the premier league so called re start at all and hope I get a refund for next seasons ST and will put that towards the hopefully retained England cricket tour of West Indies in 2021 where I would much rather go.