How good is this goal | Vital Football

How good is this goal

Brilliant! Some might say that Billy was lucky that he caught it so sweet and more often than not it’d have gone into row Z, but we Blades have seen him do it time and again. He’s our only natural goal scorer and will still score regularly at this level given the chance. It amazes me why he seems to be the number one target when times are tough. He’s a credit to our club, on the pitch and off it.

De bruyne would have done well to spray that pass his knee is worse than mine
I bet he dunt moan as much as thee tho Victor.:LOL:Chippy all i'll say re; Enda's disallowed goal was that the flag went up straight away and i must admit i thought he was just offside,but accordin to the Brolly Wally Billy scored when he was offside at QPR and he's never wrong is he?;) UTCB

Billy's goal has been nominated for the carabao goal of week be a travesty if it doesn't win

Great move great finish.
Narthen Charlie,welcome on board mi owd pal.I've just asked thi on BM if ya knew Dave Carpenter? He was a deputy at Treeton pit,Our Gertie's been told today he died from carbon monoxide poisonin his dog also died.Very sad news cos he was a gr8 bloke.UTCB

Narthen Charlie,welcome on board mi owd pal.I've just asked thi on BM if ya knew Dave Carpenter? He was a deputy at Treeton pit,Our Gertie's been told today he died from carbon monoxide poisonin his dog also died.Very sad news cos he was a gr8 bloke.UTCB
Dave was Drift deputy on our shift when I was in north east heading. Sad to hear that Rod and you’re right he was a good man. RIP My friend:cry: was it a dodgy boiler or some’at rod?

I dunt know the circumstances Charlie,It was a r8 shock when our Gertie told mi.If/when we get to know anymore i'll let thi know on here mi owd pal.UTCB

You can private message him Charlie either on here or on bladesmad if you don't want your personal details up for all to see if you were to put them up I'd use this one as there is no pork on here atm to my knowledge