How Forumers Got Their Names | Vital Football

How Forumers Got Their Names

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
A light-hearted look at how Vital Villa members got their usernames. No personal insults please.

Only 3 rules, it mustn't be true, it should at least attempt to be funny and you can't do your own.

CDX_EIRE: Chung Dak Xiang is a Chinese foreign exchange student currently studying in Ireland. His antiquated Chinese geography books led him to believe that he was going to Eire to study and being a firm Chinese nationalist he insists that Eire is the correct name of the country and that all of the people in Ireland are wrong.

Trekker: Famous for his intolerance of modern means of transport like cars or bicycles, Trekker walks to every Villa match. He often sets off weeks in advance for away games with nothing more than he can carry in a hankie tied to a stick.

Kefkat because of our love of Kefelonia and Katelios where we stay= Kef & Kat as the first 3 letters=KefKat. Simple word Sudoku equation

My best mate used to say shut your face head or do you want a mace in the face and call me mud head etc, no reason to it that's him just generally being a dick really. So I took thefacehead and it's always unique on-line so I use it.

kefkat - 19/5/2013 01:41

Kefkat because of our love of Kefelonia and Katelios where we stay= Kef & Kat as the first 3 letters=KefKat. Simple word Sudoku equation

I think you might have missed the point of this thread. Let me give you an example:

Kefkat: The former member of Top Cat's gang, KefKat was always popular for adding some much needed glamour to the gang. Born in the baggage handling area of Keflavík International Airport near Reykjavík, Iceland, Kefkat was always much too cool for conventional spelling and rejected the customary C for a much cooler K.

mike_field - 19/5/2013 01:43

I've been here to long to remember. :18:

Mike_Field: Our resident cockney likes nothing more than getting his knees up to a bit of Chas and Dave. Growing up on the fields of wheat of Shadwell, he was notorious for taking the Micheal out of everyone and everything and eventually even his own mother started calling him Mike Field.

thefacehead - 19/5/2013 01:44

My best mate used to say shut your face head or do you want a mace in the face and call me mud head etc, no reason to it that's him just generally being a dick really. So I took thefacehead and it's always unique on-line so I use it.

thefacehead: The victim of a horrifying motorcycle accident, The Face Head was the first person to receive a new life-saving technique which involved removing the skull and stretching the face over a Nerf ball. Although his new look is unconventional, most of his friends say that he's now better looking than before.

BodyButter - 18/5/2013 17:00

thefacehead - 19/5/2013 01:44

thefacehead: The victim of a horrifying motorcycle accident, The Face Head was the first person to receive a new life-saving technique which involved removing the skull and stretching the face over a Nerf ball. Although his new look is unconventional, most of his friends say that he's now better looking than before.

I'm gunna let you into a little secret, I can't even ride a push bike :12: maybe that's why I crashed :11:

Body butter
Once caught naked in a lurpak factory.
When questioned he claimed he was. " organically moisturising"

The Fear.

He grew up with abnormally large ear'oles, and spent his teenage years with 'Ear' based nick names.

After spending years sitting on the front row at Villa park, he was becoming a bit of a tv/internet phenomenon with people posting youtube video of him with titles like 'Over ear son, on me 'ead', 'ear, ear' and 'Can you ear, the Villa sing'

He set up a Villa website when he was quite new to t'internet. He was the first person to register an account, but with terrible typing skills, a typo left him with the name 'The Fear' which he couldn't work out how to edit. It started to catch on before he got Mike Field to show him how to change it. (By the way, Mike Field is used because he doesn't like the surname 'Rack')

He is now known to the masses as 'The Fear' and he likes the intimidating sounding name, but those of us who know him well still call him 'The Ear'

Bsixer: Barnabus to his mum, Bsixer once bought a six pound note from a Romanian at a bus stop for £28. So impressed with what he believed to be the first 'sixer' issued by the Bank of England, he rushed to the pub to show all of his mates. Despite their jeers he continued to believe in the 'sixer' for another 4 days until he started to get suspicious when he noticed that it had been drawn in crayon onto a McDonalds napkin.

BodyButter - 18/5/2013 16:46

kefkat - 19/5/2013 01:41

I think you might have missed the point of this thread. Let me give you an example:

Kefkat: The former member of Top Cat's gang, KefKat was always popular for adding some much needed glamour to the gang. Born in the baggage handling area of Keflavík International Airport near Reykjavík, Iceland, Kefkat was always much too cool for conventional spelling and rejected the customary C for a much cooler K.

I am glad I missed the point. I like that :18:

Glensider - Hails from the glens of Scotland of course. However, his particular glen is very strange as they don't produce whiskey, they produce an excellent cider instead. This cider is very rare, and the family decided to hide this fact because they would not be able to meet demand with supply, so they decided to change cider to sider...... hence Glensider.

I'm a Birmingham city supporter that lives on the southern tip of Argentina.

Eeeeeeeerrrrrrrr yuk! I feel dirty typing that!
:82: :82: :82: :82: :82: :82: :82: :82: :82: :82: