How Forumers Got Their Names | Page 4 | Vital Football

How Forumers Got Their Names

simont123 - 30/5/2013 01:24

My orginal user name was son_of_cher (changed yesterday!) due to the fact that my haircut when i was around 15 resembled rocky dennis from the film 'The Mask'.

He was Cher's son ;)

:3:

Kiwivillan - 29/5/2013 03:52

RosettaStoned: Vital's eminent Egyptologist, RS(real name Mallard James Keenen) was conducting advanced research on the famous stele when his Tool slipped and lodged deep into the artifact releasing millenia-old gas filled with psychotropic bacteria that drove him so mad he said that Emile Heskey was not only the greatest Villa player he had ever witnessed, but also a reincarnation of Ramses III.

Spookily close to reality.

It wasnt psychotropic bacteria, it was just in fact, the crack.

Same as me Deano. Oh I would have loved to have changed it when I was younger. fact I did go through a period after leaving the ex when I was known by a shortened name of my middle name, however that is another long story as it always is with me

Mine is rather straightforward.

Although we're not much like Lions these days, more like pussy cats, Not only is a group of Lions a Pride, but I used to take pride in being a Villa supporter. These days it has waned a little due to our now regular positions and situation. But, I'll always be a Villan.

So there it is, simple really.

MiniCooper - Known for his crazy sense of humour and constant posting on VV, MiniCooper is one of the smallest members of VV. Legally a dwarf, Mini makes his living making old fashioned wooden barrels which are taller than himself. When asked if he drives a Mini Cooper he says that he hates cars and much prefers to fly around with the other dwarfs.