How Forumers Got Their Names | Page 3 | Vital Football

How Forumers Got Their Names

ASPINALL - 19/5/2013 07:45

Mike_field - due to a problem at birth with vocal chords he can only be heard in public through a microphone, his soul is also as empty as a farmhouse surrounding area.

I resent the implication I have a soul!

Holtelower: Rather boringly, Holt Elower chose to use his real name as his username. Down with that sort of thing.

Erm, mine is very cryptic and took a lot of thought.

I wanted a name that had vibrancy, had energy, said to people "this is who I am"

And who I am, is a guy who sits in the Holte Lower

Ratman - like batman but more vermin like, and with a boy wonder sidekick called Neil, not Robin.

My favourite date is the Thursday prior to Easter, which is commonly know as Maundy Thursday

The Fear... it actually comes from back in the day due to my frightening turn of pace and strength. I built up to be the number two boxer in the World.

I had 1000 fights and came second in all of them.

Skeggy, real name Sheila Tutsbury, didn't want people to know that he is actually an Australian transexual lapdancer, so invented a former military backstory and then said he came from Skeggness

His story fell apart slightly at the last Vital get together, it was May day, he say a maypole and well, lets just say the dancing began slightly early and in a little bit too much graphic detail.

The Fear - 21/5/2013 09:26

The Fear... it actually comes from back in the day due to my frightening turn of pace and strength. I built up to be the number two boxer in the World.

I had 1000 fights and came second in all of them.

So I was wrong then, when I said it was a miss-spelling of the nickname 'The Ear'?

BodyButter - 19/5/2013 11:59

Jasevilla: Our man in Spain, Jadolf Hilter, absolutely loves his football. His first love is his local side Sevilla and only started supporting the Villa because we were closely named with them. Jadolf, or Ja to his friends, had a long career as a bullfighter. Known as El Cabrón Escurridizo, he often hid behind the wooden boards until the bull was completely knackered and then he'd spring out and stab it in the neck.

:1: You know me so well......... :10:

kefkat - 19/5/2013 14:20

After some in depth research I have found out that Jason is related to the Argonauts and has a Greek heritage.

He changed his name and roots to Jasevilla to remove himself from his family history everyone was always asking him about.

His Dad appeared in the film Jason & the Argonauts so they decided to name their first born Jason. Jason did not want to be known as a Greek Argonaut and has he supports Villa he became JaseVilla instead and so the family heritage continues as Villans rather than Greeks myths

I got the hang of it BB :eek:)
................Yes i did get some ribbing when i was a kid over the Argonauts :1:

The Fear got his name from teaching SAF how to put the fear into referees

Attachments

• A7XHcrZCQAM385I.jpg
    A7XHcrZCQAM385I.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
BodyButter - 18/5/2013 19:02

SiggyBrownie: Our ever popular American is named after her unusual taste in food. As a child she loved nothing more than to chew on a lump of coal. That habbit has evolved into a craving for stranger and stranger foods. Chicken feet, deep fried gerbil, fermented squid, she's done it all and has now developed a taste for brownies made with cigarette butts. Most people feel a bit sick at the thought but who are we to judge?

Well done, reading that almost made me throw up. :14:

Villa4Europe: Our friend Villa4Europe won't go anywhere without The Final Countdown on his iPod. A massive fan of the Swedish rock band, the 4 in his username stands for the 4 members of Europe. He is easily spotted in the match day crown with his '80s blonde perm and leather wrist bands.

Clivethevillan: Known to most forumers as Clive, his username is actually C-Live The Villan. C, or Charles as he is known to his family, is probably the most passionate Villa fan you'll ever meet. His efforts to 'live the villan' have taken him to some rather extreme lengths such as getting one arm tattooed claret and the other blue and only eating foods which are either claret or blue. He once tried to live in the centre circle of Villa Park only to be chased out by the groundskeeper while he was parking his caravan.

BodyButter - 22/5/2013 19:58

Clivethevillan: Known to most forumers as Clive, his username is actually C-Live The Villan. C, or Charles as he is known to his family, is probably the most passionate Villa fan you'll ever meet. His efforts to 'live the villan' have taken him to some rather extreme lengths such as getting one arm tattooed claret and the other blue and only eating foods which are either claret or blue. He once tried to live in the centre circle of Villa Park only to be chased out by the groundskeeper while he was parking his caravan.

:1: :19: You have a magnificent imagination BB PMSL

RosettaStoned: Vital's eminent Egyptologist, RS(real name Mallard James Keenen) was conducting advanced research on the famous stele when his Tool slipped and lodged deep into the artifact releasing millenia-old gas filled with psychotropic bacteria that drove him so mad he said that Emile Heskey was not only the greatest Villa player he had ever witnessed, but also a reincarnation of Ramses III.

My orginal user name was son_of_cher (changed yesterday!) due to the fact that my haircut when i was around 15 resembled rocky dennis from the film 'The Mask'.

He was Cher's son ;)

It was only recently googled son_of_cher and some 30 stone goth guy came up, thought it was time to change it!