How Forumers Got Their Names | Page 2 | Vital Football

How Forumers Got Their Names

Neil 111 H is so named because he was born on a 111 airliner in international airspace close to the Hungarian border.

James, is named after the band the he founded in the early 80's which has earned him enough money to keep him in Villa season tickets until he retires.

His biggest hit wasn't until the 90's, and called 'Sit Down'. Which ironically, he now shouts at the young upstarts in the Trinity who stand up infront of him and block his view.

Unfortunately, he now keeps boring everyone with his long list of conquests from his wild shagging days. I have lost count of how many times he has told me about his threesome with Kim Wilde and George Michael.

BodyButter - 18/5/2013 16:32

CDX_EIRE: Chung Dak Xiang is a Chinese foreign exchange student currently studying in Ireland. His antiquated Chinese geography books led him to believe that he was going to Eire to study and being a firm Chinese nationalist he insists that Eire is the correct name of the country and that all of the people in Ireland are wrong.

Its not suppose to be true... :1:

--

Villawill - Many of you will be pleased to read that Villawill is so named because he has actually made a will. In that will, his only bequest is that his entire estate is donated to the Aston Villa Supporters Association and then used to buy out Randy Lerner, so the once Great Aston Villa can rise again.

I say, good on him, but there's no rush.......

SiggyBrownie: Our ever popular American is named after her unusual taste in food. As a child she loved nothing more than to chew on a lump of coal. That habbit has evolved into a craving for stranger and stranger foods. Chicken feet, deep fried gerbil, fermented squid, she's done it all and has now developed a taste for brownies made with cigarette butts. Most people feel a bit sick at the thought but who are we to judge?

BEEFY: Our old friend Keith developed this nickname quite recently when he was the victim of the photoshop troll. Hoping to get some free photoshopping done on his holiday snaps, Beefy fell victim to the internet prankster who edited the photo to make Keith look like he was made of beef. Once the photo hit the internet, Keith became the butt of the jokes down his local boozer and the name Beefy stuck.

See Beefy's photo fiasco here: http://www.photoshoptroll.com/beefcake/

Mike_field - due to a problem at birth with vocal chords he can only be heard in public through a microphone, his soul is also as empty as a farmhouse surrounding area.

Bodybutter - actually the name of the product from where me made his first billion, but due to confidentially clause the Queen forced him abroad forever.

His only contact with the outside World is this forum from his treehouse.

Villan57 is a reclusive millionaire and hasn't been seen in public since Clifford T Ward's funeral. His username refers to the fact that his is an eccentric diet - he will only eat tinned products manufactured by Heinz.

Actually BBJ Villan 57 is so called because he is a variety of 57 nationalities which is a common thing if you come from Smethwick

Bodybutter- Back in the days of old, when butter and margarine were illegal in a place known only as Kuala Lumpur a young man would coat his skin in 'I can't believe its not butter' or 'Lurpak' and smuggle the precious toast covering through customs and excise.

My name is Jason and i love the Villa,yes i know very plain and boring but doesn't mean i am,not all the time anyway....... :81: :17:

I'm sure BB will sort something more exciting out for me........... :3:

Jasevilla: Our man in Spain, Jadolf Hilter, absolutely loves his football. His first love is his local side Sevilla and only started supporting the Villa because we were closely named with them. Jadolf, or Ja to his friends, had a long career as a bullfighter. Known as El Cabrón Escurridizo, he often hid behind the wooden boards until the bull was completely knackered and then he'd spring out and stab it in the neck.

DeanoVilla - 19/5/2013 09:03

BBJ - He gives the Best Blow Jobs. FACT!

Fiction actually.
However, what is undisputed (I have the documentary evidence) is that Deano is the great-great-grandson of Pancho Villa, the notorious Mexican revolutionary whose penchant for claret and blue caridgans is now known to be the main reason for his old drinking buddy, William McGregor, choosing those colours (and also the second name of the team) when setting up a football team in the Aston area of Birmingham.

macca1087 - an escaped clone of Paul McCarntney, his serial number 1087 is tattooed on the inside of his ear. His mission is to destroy modern embarrassing music but his mission was compromised when his accomplice clone ozzy3000 introduced him to the Claret N Blue army.

jasevilla - 19/5/2013 11:31

My name is Jason and i love the Villa,yes i know very plain and boring but doesn't mean i am,not all the time anyway....... :81: :17:

I'm sure BB will sort something more exciting out for me........... :3:

BB beat me to the same gag!

After some in depth research I have found out that Jason is related to the Argonauts and has a Greek heritage.

He changed his name and roots to Jasevilla to remove himself from his family history everyone was always asking him about.

His Dad appeared in the film Jason & the Argonauts so they decided to name their first born Jason. Jason did not want to be known as a Greek Argonaut and has he supports Villa he became JaseVilla instead and so the family heritage continues as Villans rather than Greeks myths

I got the hang of it BB :eek:)