How can I contact Fansonline admin? | Vital Football

How can I contact Fansonline admin?

Wayne.Kerr

Vital Champions League
I sent a message by clicking on the 'contact' tab and the published telephone number seems to be out of service.

I can't ask for my data to be removed because I'm banned from posting on the MB.

This could end up with legal action; so, it's important we know how to get in touch with the head honchos.

Just tried to look at the contact details and it says my IP address is banned and that's from the whole site not just the Gills bit.

Hey Wayne.

FansOnline.net Ltd
UNIT 7
Brentnall Center
Gilkes Street
Middlesbrough
Cleveland
TS1 5AP

Telephone: 01642 223229

Might be worth writing to them direct if this number doesn't work?

:93:

Legal action! Just forget about the other site, they dont have any personal information, post here instead

Wayne.Kerr - 25/6/2016 15:01

I sent a message by clicking on the 'contact' tab and the published telephone number seems to be out of service.

I can't ask for my data to be removed because I'm banned from posting on the MB.

This could end up with legal action; so, it's important we know how to get in touch with the head honchos.

Just tried to look at the contact details and it says my IP address is banned and that's from the whole site not just the Gills bit.

Wayne get someone to screen shot this and get them to paste it in the thread. I would do it mate but I was blocked aswell and someone did this for me.