How bloody good are we? | Page 2 | Vital Football

How bloody good are we?

That bothers me more than reaching the Premier League this season. Should we fail in the play offs, in an ideal world, I would like to see this squad kept together and subsequently get promoted as Champions next year. I know realistically there is very little chance of that happening.

That's the thing about having all of these loan players. Fingers crossed we win the next six and then we can sort it out next season.

I do wonder about Tammy. His stock has certainly risen by scoring 25 goals for us but probably not enough to get him near the first team at Chelsea. I'm not sure they will want to sell him and end up with a DeBruyne situation. Maybe they will keep loaning him out until they think he's ready for their first team?

it's nice to get excited with the run etc, also being a game away from qualifying for the play offs which 10 games ago was a no starter.
Even many then wanted Smith gone.
For me it was always a chance for Smith to get us into some sort of shape, testing players and building for next season.
Next season was going to be our year so I hope our fans see this as a bonus of what it will be like if we do fail in the bonus play offs next season.
i hope that the neg heads dont turn on Smith again if we do fail and give the guy their full backing.
Remember under Bruce we were treading water.
Smith has already shown what our future can be like.
let's not get carried away and enjoy this bonus lottery Smith has delivered.....even if we come up just short.

I'm probably in the minority but I always thought we'd go on a run like this once Jack was back. I'm the biggest pessimist on here but even I could see how well we were playing with Jack before his injury, it just makes sense we'd do it again once he returned.
None of us expected him to be out that long and had he been back 5 games earlier we'd be giving Norwich a squeaky bum now.

The additions of Mings and Hause stopped the goals going in and let's be honest we score them for fun at times.

None of us has ever seen a run like this that is for sure

I'm probably in the minority but I always thought we'd go on a run like this once Jack was back. I'm the biggest pessimist on here but even I could see how well we were playing with Jack before his injury, it just makes sense we'd do it again once he returned.
None of us expected him to be out that long and had he been back 5 games earlier we'd be giving Norwich a squeaky bum now.

The additions of Mings and Hause stopped the goals going in and let's be honest we score them for fun at times.

None of us has ever seen a run like this that is for sure

Massive credit must be given to Smith for sorting the defence, before when Jack was fit we looked leaky, now we look disgusted if we concede