How big is planet Earth? | Vital Football

How big is planet Earth?

Thank you for posting: I love seeing vid's like this. It just opens my mind to the wonders of the universe and beyond. Whatever you choose to believe or not believe in, it is truly awe inspiring the perfection of it all. How we hang so perfectly in ''space'' which we, well I don't think about that often. Just, for me, makes my mind wander in awe.

I enjoyed having watched that another 1 on that page about how the earth would be 100 million years from now

[youtube=HEheh1BH34Q]

Meh, turned it off, I was in danger of learning something.

All made by God in 6 days this.

Amazing really.

:56:

kefkat - 13/3/2015 12:41

Thank you for posting: I love seeing vid's like this. It just opens my wonder to the wonders of how universe and beyond. Whatever you choose to believe or not believe in, it is truly awe inspiring the perfection of it all. How we hang so perfectly in ''space'' which we, well I don't think about that often. Just, for me, makes my mind wander in awe.

I enjoyed having watched that another 1 on that page about how the earth would be 100 million years from now

I agree, it blows your mind to even try to think about it!

Found it interesting until the end when it said I was not the centre of the universe... errrr... hello!! I am kind of a big deal you know!

thefacehead - 13/3/2015 16:32

[youtube=RePa0VqIs8s]

Indeed, truly amazing stuff!!! I look at Engineering projects sometimes, and am shocked at just how much stuff is being used to build structures here, and then you see this and realise it's nothing.

Lets not forget. We are all built from the same stuff, as well.