Horsham FC would love your support | Vital Football

Horsham FC would love your support

After years of homelessness my hometown football club Horsham FC are petitioning the council to build a home on the outskirts of town. It’s a very modest proposal for a mere 300-seater stand (the minimum requirement to play in our league), a quarter of a mile away from the nearest residential area, screened from view by woodland, which would be recycling two disused golf holes into two 3G pitches – one to play on, a smaller one to train on, and both designed to be used by our U15s, U16s, U18s and other local community teams.

However, even before submitting our application we’re already under attack from a group of residents in a converted country mansion down the road. They’ve started up a petition, been on the radio, written lots of nasty things about football and “the sort of people” who like it, and so we thought what better way to beat them than calling on the help of the football community?

I lived in Norwich for four years, I absolutely love the place and it’s very dear to my heart. I’d be especially grateful if any of you could take a moment to sign our online petition for a home ground – you’ll notice that we also play in Yellow and Green. :)

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/head-of-planning-home-for-horsham-fc

Thank you and good luck for the rest of the season.

Horsham not to far from my mother's house and I have been there a couple of times (went out with a girl from the area) - I'll sign this for you.

close to me at drayton too.
I submit loads of applications in broadland so I will definatley sign.
Have you got someone speaking up at committee meeting

Am I right in thinking there is more than one Horsham-one in Suusex, one in Norfolk and probably more elsewhere?

I am assuming we are talking Norfolk Horsham?

I only knew about Horsham Surrey as my Norwich friend's brother has lived there for years. I thought it odd that DG and Bears both posted despite living miles apart!