Hopes & Fears For 2019 | Vital Football

Hopes & Fears For 2019

My end of year facebook post!!

It's (nearly) 2019. Time to peace the f@ck out.

2017 was an epic year for me, 2018 not so much - too much health junk but what do you do? Just keep going, try to help others and get on with whatever positives you can grab hold of.

Hoping 2019 - starting (Feb) with my 50th is an epic year.

For those going through hard times - keep going, they always come to an end at some point even if it doesn't feel like it when in the middle of the storm.

And those going through good times, keep going! Suck every bit of juice out of life.

Folks, don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life. Get up, get out, live.

Love, light and peace to you all.

As above, hoping for a better 2019, this year has been a set back after a really full and great 2017.

I'd love to get over to Kuala Lumpur again but also on a mission to get rid of all my finance (car, mortgage etc) to free my life up. So might well not have a holiday again in the coming 12 months. Although will be going to Barcelona in Feb for my 50th.

Hope to get back to the gym a bit more regularly, the plans are in place for the fact I'll be 50 not 21, lighter weights, more reps, etc. It keeps me mentally 'right' so hate it when - like this year - it is so stop-start.

So that's it I think, I fear what might well transpire with Brexit, wish I'd knuckled down a few years back to be mortgage etc free in truth, but my nature seems to be to help others. Maybe I should have helped myself first, but hey ho, it's life. Hopefully we don't face another recession, that would make business tough. I guess if that happens, I go with plan b, sell up, clear everything, rent and be stress free. It isn't a bad plan b, although I do prefer plan A lol

Would like to build up to do the 3rd peak as well, will have to see how that goes, my ridiculous marathon idea did mess my one foot up and it is only just getting right.

I'm also going to have a dry January and might repeat that a few times through the year. Not felt like doing one before, but feels like a good way to start the year.

Would also love to see a few more members come back to this forum instead of the anger factories of twitter and facebook!

Yeah, I share your fears on Brexit, and I do think the whole Trump fiasco will also come to a head in the coming months. It can't go on surely?

I can't see anything but a recession as the sorry mess the government are making of running the country and Brexit reaches its depressing conclusion. General election incoming I would suggest, and looking at the alternatives makes me even more depressed!!

I'm doing more work helping my Mum get her health coaching business off the ground, so hoping for some nice financial benefits as the year wears on and she attracts more clients.

More family time this year for sure - feels like we hardly did anything this year.

2018 will not last long in the memory.

Fears: Brexit, Brexit, Brexit
Plans: Czech in April and Kef in June/July (booked)
N.Y. Resolutions: Don't make them. I can start anytime on a new project
Hopes 1: I have some new projects in the pipleine to do with my holistic work. I will let you know when I know if they work out. The first one I will know about in February sometime.
Hopes 2: Villa get at least to the playoffs again
Hopes 3/ Health and happiness for my adult youngsters and their families

Hopes;

1/ Mrs P gets her Spouse Visa asap.
2/ Villa get to and win the play-offs.

Fears;

I'll come back to you on that.

Not too many fears... there will be setbacks as there are every year but you just gotta roll with the punches haven't you?

I need to lose weight and get fit and healthy.

I hope the new house is perfect with minimal issues.

I hope Fear has a cracking 50th and me a cracking 40th.

I hope all my friends and family remain healthy and have a great year..

However you voted on Brexit the country needs to come together at some point and tackle other issues as well. Im also hoping social media becomes a LOT less toxic as well but its probably a wasted wish? Besides that just a healthy year for all as without that the rest is meaningless.

Would be so nice Old Trinity, if only.

I think the level of abuse and bile is increasing by the year.

The end of times coming you think? I've been waiting for those for ages, you'd better not be raising my hopes again!