Hoolahan’s Situation Needs Sorting This Week | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hoolahan’s Situation Needs Sorting This Week

How about a statue of some of us fans who spend every last penny supporting our club . I have a good picture of 3 of us likely lads in Dirty Dicks they could use

Sadly the club is a charity as we have jokers in charge and pay high wages to martin, naismith and jarvis to do nothing.

Good old Wes ! I like the time he told the press he hoped he was leaving as NC was a f*****g s**t club !

Then the little shit should have kept his gob tightly shut, he slagged off what we all support to its very foundations..we will be here long after he is back by his toadstool with his fishing rod!
I`ll keep you informed when his for sale board goes up on his house...Yep he lives near me.

I am sure he really meant managers like Rat and Hughton , but maybe it came out wrong ! I will forgive him for that little outburst today !!

It’s a shame it’s absolutely pissing down this morning !

Been pissing down since at least 6 am.
Got soaked already this morning waiting outside waitrose at 7.30
Due to stop at 1 pm according to Mrs DG. Thats 45 mins too late
to keep me dry on walk to pub.

Sad day today to see Wes go. I was at his very first home game V Blackpool 16th August 2008 and it was the first time I had also been to Carrow Road. I was 18 at the time and hadn't long passed my test so was first match I could drive over for. Special day for him as well as me was that Saturday. Ended 1-1, they took the lead through a penalty and I thought "Here we go..." and I still remember Darrel Russel's late rising header to draw us level like it was yesterday. Meaningless result in many ways but one I'll always remember! I've attended games ever since then and Wes has been an ever present . Definitely an end of an era for me. All the best Wes, thanks for the memories. :clap::clap::clap: celebrate.gif

I put up a post about Leeds playing their youngster but can't see where it is? Anyway, Leeds also taking their young (16 years old) to the game today. Ryan Edmondson has been on form in their youth side and is going to be rewarded for that....could you ever see us having a 16-year-old on the bench?