Holte Enders in the Sky | Vital Football

Holte Enders in the Sky

Claret & Blue Blood

Vital 1st Team Regular
As this forum was renamed in memory of a legendary Villa fan, I thought that it would be appropriate to start a thread that is a roll call of dearly departed Villa fans.

Things are a little fraught at Villa Park these days, but I feel that we can bring some warmth to the situation by remembering friends and family who are no longer with us.

I would like start by adding my family members to the list and I hope that this thread grows and grows and grows :-)

Royston John Birch (1953 - 2002)
Dennis John Birch (1919 -2011)

For my very good friend Oliver who was murdered back in 2007. Always in my heart and think about him every day. God bless him. His mother set up a memorial page which has his legacy on there. Really miss this kid.

http://oliver-mee.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Oliver James Mee (1982 - 2007)

For my Dad A lifelong Villa fan and all round smashing bloke. I Thank him for many things one making me a Villa fan. I miss him every day.

My uncle Bob took me to my first game died on his way back from the Villa he will be doing some cussing watching the shambles we have become I tell thee.

Claret & Blue Blood - 9/1/2014 07:45

As this forum was renamed in memory of a legendary Villa fan, I thought that it would be appropriate to start a thread that is a roll call of dearly departed Villa fans.

Walter George Michael Stokes (1936 - 2001)

My Dad who died back in 2003. He decided I was too young at just under 2 years old to go to the 1957 FA Cup Final, but he made me the Villa supporter I am.

He went to every match on the cup run that season. Also remember he came with me to the League Cup Finals against Tottenham and Norwich. Bless you mate, Always thinking of you.

sirdennis - 9/1/2014 12:41

Claret & Blue Blood - 9/1/2014 07:45

Walter George Michael Stokes (1936 - 2001)
Kevin James Bunce (1966 - 2013)

Emotional this thread for me but what a nice thread to do heart felt and i give a big pat on the back for that :1: :7:

My Uncle Tom Milton the only other Villa fan in the family
Vic Millington who took me to my first Villa game

RIP Uncle Tom and Vic

For my Uncle, who died in March last year aged 86. Still came down the match 3 or 4 times a season up until about 4 months before he died, and used to tell me to hurry up !.

Thought of him more as a grandad than an uncle and I do miss him. thought about it today, when my mate can't go , he used to have his ticket. My mate can't go monday, and it will be wierd.

Great Grandpa Phillips who was the start of the Villa generations to follow
Grandma & Grandpa Ryland
Uncle Eric
Uncle Den
Mom
Doc Sangster
Parkfield AFC players gone but not forgotten who were Villa supporters
Extended family & friends of my Mom's side

Gone but never forgotten

94: :94: :94: :94: :94: