Holiday plans 2013 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Holiday plans 2013

I'm staying in Smethwick , a hundred different countries and cultures in 4 square miles and I don't have to fly anywhere :10:

Ratman - 3/7/2013 17:00

On Saturday we're off to sunny Scarborough for a week! Woohooo!

In all seriousness if you have nice weather, which is forecasted, you'll hav a great time

A traditional Norwegian cabin in the mountains. Not exciting or exotic but it should be relaxing and after this last 6 months at work relaxing is exactly what I need.

I have been lucky enough to have a three night stay in Rhyl lol booked for me as i should have a static caravan by now but still not sorted out pff, i am not expecting great things from Rhyl so i shall not be disapointed,

SKEGGY - 3/7/2013 20:37

Will it have a sauna?

I expect not. I expect we will take a trip for the day to Rjukan bad, they have a sauna there :14:

chicovilla - 30/6/2013 19:42

The Fear - 30/6/2013 19:33

Nowhere I don't think. The gym has cost me twice what I thought!!

Find it the only time it is a pain being single, as most of my mates are hooked up/married etc so not so many chances of lads holidays any more!

I'm also single, my trips to India and Istanbul were solo. I will also be on my own for my Europe trip. It gives you a lot of freedom, being on your own. You can do what you want, when you want. Hostels are a good way to meet similar solo travellers.

I always wondered what going solo is like Iv often thought about going solo to Thailand and such because nobody I know is able to go when I want and I question whether some would even go if they could...

I hope to be moving to America soon on a 12 month Visa but I doubt I can make that a holiday for longer than a week depending on where I go... I mean in New York it will probably be too costly for me to fuck about and have fun...
Id love to go to the west coast to LA, San Fran or Seattle but same craic too costly... I might go for Chi Town you wouldnt think it but I hear their summers are incredible and they have sandy beaches...

Villan Of The North - 3/7/2013 20:46

Do you frequent on a regular basis?

I do as it happens. The caravan park in question is where the pool I swim in is located. It also has a hot tub and a sauna. Can only cope with ten minutes in it though.

I hope people on here don't know where you live. This is a burglars dream thread !!

I am going nowhere this year (:-))

SKEGGY - 3/7/2013 17:56

Ratman - 3/7/2013 17:00

On Saturday we're off to sunny Scarborough for a week! Woohooo!

In all seriousness if you have nice weather, which is forecasted, you'll hav a great time

Yeah its not bad. I've got loads of family up there. Normally we stay with them but my uncle has recently bought a caravan on a haven site and he letting us have it for the week. I'm quite looking forward to the break