Holiday plans 2013 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Holiday plans 2013

SKEGGY - 1/7/2013 08:14

randy.stand - 30/6/2013 22:48

Nothing big this year, going to try and have a last minute week in the Canaries in late October when i have a few weeks off.

Going to do a weekend in London for the Arsenal game in August... and perhaps for the Fulham game in December. But can't really call that a holiday.

Simon you forgotten already? Half term in October lol

Nah I haven't forgot, kids break up on the 25th this year but were gonna go away from 19th-26th so will be cheaper.

With our second baby due in September we won't be going too far. Making use of my mum and dads caravan in wales for a few long weekends, and possibly venturing over to Ireland to see family later in the year.

We've decided to spend the next few years holidaying nearby. I've never been to Scotland, Kent, Yorkshire, the (central) South Coast or the channel islands. My missus has never been to Devon, Cornwall or South Wales, and we both love the Lake District so we figured that gives us plenty of options for the next few years while the kids are small.

Considering we've travelled all over the world between us, we see the next few years as an opportunity to enjoy some of this green and pleasant land that we've overlooked in our 'freedom' years!

The in laws are paying for our flights to Mauritius (that's where they're from) later in the year. Should be nice! Not sure my pasty ass is going to cope well with the sun though.

We`re going to San Antonio Bay in Ibiza on friday for a week.
22 years of marriage and never been on holiday on our own.This is the first time.

We`re up in the quiet bit and have found out that one of our nephews is going to the other bit (the night club area).

We`re hoping to have another week in September somewhere,but we`ll look at that when we get back.It depends on what sort of chaos the kids have caused.

27 days till I head off to Florida with Nat and the girls. Can't wait!

Flying from Heathrow to Miami. Short drive down the coast to Melbourne where we will spend 1 night to break up the journey, then on to Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge for a week in a Savanah View room.

After that, a week in a Villa in Kisimmee, and all finished off with 2 nights in Miami. Super!

I have had to pretty much sacrifice most of my social life for the past 12 months to pay for it though. No season ticket, not much golf, not as many curries and steaks as I'd have liked, but I hope it will be worth it.

J. Keep Decemember 2014 free in your diary. Nat will be 40 and fancies New York. I know how much you love the place so if it ends up happening, you're more than welcome to............. pay for us.... err.. I mean come along. lol

We went there in `98 Deano.
A friend of ours was there aswell.His name was Hurricane George.
Fortunately it didn`t ruin the holiday.
It was certainly a scary time when we arrived.I`m driving one way down the road and everyone else was driving the other way,to get away from it.
The water parks were just amazing.Absolute paradise.

Deano I'm sure your other half would love an old baldy with a dodgy everything playing gooseberry on a romantic trip to New York.

DeanoVilla - 1/7/2013 13:18

J. Keep Decemember 2014 free in your diary. Nat will be 40 and fancies New York. I know how much you love the place so if it ends up happening, you're more than welcome to............. pay for us.... err.. I mean come along. lol

:4:

We can pay for random strangers on the bus tours again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did these random strangers look like Pakinstanis and were thy carrying rucksacks?

lol, no, we were getting on a bus, a couple were behind us, the bus guy charged us for them as well!

Took me months to get the refund!

SKEGGY - 1/7/2013 13:30

Deano I'm sure your other half would love an old baldy with a dodgy everything playing gooseberry on a romantic trip to New York.

lol. It wouldn't be romantic, it would be friends, family and probably kids too. And amazingly Natalie has met the old baldie in question and didn't dislike him.... it's a funny old world. :17:

'didn't dislike him'

Makes my heart leap with joy the love and high esteem I'm held in by you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:19: :19: :19:

After two Japan trips this year I'm now suffering from lack of funds and time off work. So, it will be a 5 day cheap Ryan Air trip to Porto in September (great city, love it there) and a weekend trip to visit friends in Brussels (a city I have never visited) at some point.

Did Sri Lanka in March...loved it! Just thinking about where to go later this year...maybe Barcelona...

I loved San Francisco when I went as part of my road trip a few years back.

Would definitely go back.

Gazgecko - 1/7/2013 20:40

Did Sri Lanka in March...loved it! Just thinking about where to go later this year...maybe Barcelona...

I got married in Sri Lanka. We had a great time. Stayed in Bentota