Holdem | Page 2 | Vital Football

Holdem

Be a shame if it's called off, I hear Ady was going to name a totally changed side.

At least I think that's what he meant when he said he was going to shuffle the pack.

Bloody hell, slow week on here isn't it?

Regarding his potential team selection, Pennock is certainly keeping his cards close to his chest.
As to style of play, I hope we keep it on the deck!

Romany - 11/1/2017 12:59

I hope the game is not called off, Oldham were expecting a Full House.
I've now heard there is a total lack of interest in this match,only Two Pairs are expected.

LancsGordoRoad - 11/1/2017 13:29

Weather up here is beautiful at the moment and the forecasts for the weekend have improved. True, Oldham`s ground is a little vulnerable to any bad weather dropping from the Pennines but, as it stands, I`d be pretty confident about Saturday`s game going ahead.

What does this even mean? I can't find a cards reference at all.

I'll go have a nap...

OneSirKeefy - 11/1/2017 22:02

LancsGordoRoad - 11/1/2017 13:29

Weather up here is beautiful at the moment and the forecasts for the weekend have improved. True, Oldham`s ground is a little vulnerable to any bad weather dropping from the Pennines but, as it stands, I`d be pretty confident about Saturday`s game going ahead.

What does this even mean? I can't find a cards reference at all.

I'll go have a nap...

I was trying to suggest that Patience was required as the cold Snap anticipated by some in the Whist-able area may not necessitate travelers to Pack Spades in their vehicles.