Hogan's Run | Vital Football

Hogan's Run

RebelBee

Vital 1st Team Regular
So it seems like he's off & I'd imagine that a deal will be done any day now, get it done so we can move on. Staggering to see our club able to reject offers of £10M & we aren't done yet. £15M please!
I'm resigned to it & at that price it's good for everyone (not to forget Rochdale). If it helps to make club & squad stronger then it's been incredible business. Well done MB & the recruitment team at that time (MW/DW/FMcP). Hope Scott goes in the right way - his relatively short time on the pitch may have changed BFC forever. If he does I can only wish him well.

Over to the DoF's now.

So what do others think?

Seems inevitable he is going although it has to be the right price for us and place for him. It is a huge slap on the back for the club to have signed him and supported him through two very bad injuries so we deserve a big pay day. Would be nice if he stayed the rest of the season but think it unlikely.

Some rumours about Canos coming back and signing Coventry's young CM starlet which is all good news but issue for me is who we replace Hogan with, we need two new strikers as depending on Vibe, Hoff and B team players does not fill me with great confidence.

Some talk of Toral coming also. Judge was reported to have said he'll take his time & go in summer on a free - not gone down well elsewhere- hope he's been misquoted.

If the Judge statements are true then that's proper bad manners considering how much we've spent on his rehab. We accepted Wednesday's bid of £6m for him when he was desperate to go last Jan. His agent pulled the plug. Seeing as we have paid his wages for nothing the last year, the least we should expect is a couple of hundred grand in recompense.

We'll see how it pans out but clearly some players/agents know how to behave, others don't.

I had a chat with Phil Giles at the last Beesotted social and he assured me there are some decent agents out there, but unfortunately very few!

Apparently Warbs is after Toral, I've not heard that we are but I know he was very much liked by the club [and strangely less so by Warbs!] I wouldn't be interested in another loan [he's still at Arsenal I believe] but at the right price...

I'd like to know how Warbs thinks he can afford anyone. Rangers don't even have a bank account and according to a mate up there, are in very real danger of not finishing the season as they are in dire straits again.

Can't see him being here for Newcastle on Saturday, wonder if we will have a replacement in.

If Hogan's gone we'll play Vibe upfront. That's by far his best position for us. Even if Hogan's not gone would we play him and risk an injury?