Hoffenheim v Manchester City UEFA - Champions League -Tuesday 2nd Oct 18:- 5.55pm UK time. | Page 8 | Vital Football

Hoffenheim v Manchester City UEFA - Champions League -Tuesday 2nd Oct 18:- 5.55pm UK time.

Hal, he had an eye on the dippers game and by all accounts had the ref done his job it may well have been over, but City wasted a lot of chances to score and hoffenheim played well above themselves.

Laporte had an off day but it was Otamendi who was subbed.

Aguero equalised and it was not until late on the man of the match DS21 finally put it to bed stealing the ball off Posch in the area before burying it for a City Winner.

JB with stats later

Not the fastest left back we have had, (I suspect he is only slightly faster than Corluka who had the speed of the QE2) but a better defender.
Zinchenko gets another 90 mins in there and will benefit from staying at City

Hal, he had an eye on the dippers game and by all accounts had the ref done his job it may well have been over, but City wasted a lot of chances to score and hoffenheim played well above themselves.

Laporte had an off day but it was Otamendi who was subbed.

Aguero equalised and it was not until late on the man of the match DS21 finally put it to bed stealing the ball off Posch in the area before burying it for a City Winner.

JB with stats later

True, I'm just suggesting without Kev, DS21 needs more help in the middle. The Dog is like a ghost, I rarely notice him, yet he's constantly trotted out over more deserving players. It's just getting frustrating.

True, I'm just suggesting without Kev, DS21 needs more help in the middle. The Dog is like a ghost, I rarely notice him, yet he's constantly trotted out over more deserving players. It's just getting frustrating.

How long has he been feeling that hamstring tighten may have had a big effect and Foden could have done that job tonight.

Not the fastest left back we have had, (I suspect he is only slightly faster than Corluka who had the speed of the QE2) but a better defender.
Zinchenko gets another 90 mins in there and will benefit from staying at City
I really like 'Kev' - I don't want to jinx him, but I see him as the next Zaba. But more so.

STOP PRESS

Ref apologises.

Tonight’s referee has issued an apology.....

“I am sorry for my decision. I let Hoffenheim down badly. Clearly the City player, Silva, won the ball with his studs showing and I should have awarded a foul to the home team. I thought I had done enough with the earlier brain fart after your keeper had clearly had his arms kicked by the City winger, Sané, but I switched off for a moment and I let you and UEFA down. I am disappointed. This is the fifth time I have officiated in a game involving Manchester City and they had lost the previous four. I did my best but despite finding any feeble excuse to award free kicks to your side especially when City had set pieces I couldn’t find a way to do more. Perhaps next time”

UEFA failed to comment why the other moron stood behind the goal also failed to award the clearest penalty you could ask to see....

:eek::wagging::censor::Fingers: UEFA