Hobbies... | Vital Football

Hobbies...

NottyImp

Vital Football Legend
... what do you get up to in the limited free-time wage-slavery allows you?

I'll start with writing a bit of acoustic folky stuff with Mrs Notty.

But I bet some of you have some much stranger stuff than that going on!

... what do you get up to in the limited free-time wage-slavery allows you?

I'll start with writing a bit of acoustic folky stuff with Mrs Notty.

But I bet some of you have some much stranger stuff than that going on!

Do you perform it Notty or is it just for fun?

I like a hack around the golf course. Also, a full on all-day drink at the races, starting on the train around 8am. The virus has put at stop to both so far this year.

I was always quite good on right hand doglegs but haven’t played for a couple of years. I think you have to play at least twice a week to improve so I may have to wait until I retire

Given up golf to watch the imps, but I could play a bit at one time..

Still doing all sorts of gaming, both computer and board.

And I've turned our overgrown border into a vegetable patch so that's now officially a hobby I guess...

Given up golf to watch the imps, but I could play a bit at one time..

Still doing all sorts of gaming, both computer and board.

And I've turned our overgrown border into a vegetable patch so that's now officially a hobby I guess...

You got the handicap down to sub-10 at one point?

And don't forget that crazy goal-keeping shit?

As to gaming: that's just weird. :D

You got the handicap down to sub-10 at one point?

And don't forget that crazy goal-keeping shit?

As to gaming: that's just weird. :D
I got to 12 and was under review by the handicap committee for a further cut, at around that time my game disappeared completely and they decided not to cut me further.

My goal-keeping days are now just a distant memory.. glory days as Bruce Springsteen would say..

Look, try a bit harder guys. We need some weird shit on this thread, such add the fact Harry57 had recreated the Bates Motel in his back garden. He has. Honest.

Look, I'm not prepared to do all the heavy-lifting here. But I have to tell you Oldgaurd has the Complete Collected Speeches of Stalin and frequently strides around his garden dressed as the man himself declaiming to his neighbours.

At the moment my hobby is trying to get as much tip waste into the black bin as possible and trying to get the moving boxes into he green box and still get them to take it. I am still very nice at novice stage.