Hither Green: Intimidation plea in Henry Vincent death dispute | Vital Football

Hither Green: Intimidation plea in Henry Vincent death dispute

I have no problem with someone laying floral tributes for the bloke it they want to. After all someone must have loved him .

To do it at the site where the burglary took place though is crass and inflammatory and should be stopped.

Honestly, sirden, if you'd seen them you'd never want them near your house in the first place.

No wonder he turned into a violent burglar, with the family he had.

No. I have nothing but contempt for the bloke and his lifestyle . Complete scumbag and I feel no pity at all.

He had kids though and in their own warped way want to pay tribute to their Dad. They should do it well away from where he died though.

Exactly. Have the buried him yet? If not, get it dome, miles from the scene of his death, and let his family place flowers there.

The sole reason they are laying flowers where they are is to scare the bloke that killed him.

No. I have nothing but contempt for the bloke and his lifestyle . Complete scumbag and I feel no pity at all.

He had kids though and in their own warped way want to pay tribute to their Dad. They should do it well away from where he died though.

thought the scumbag died in hospital ?
nowt but intimidation from the the rest of the vermin associated with the waste of space that is no more.