Hippo Head | Vital Football

Hippo Head

tooninkent

Vital Squad Member
For amusment purposes:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/sam-allardyce-even-arsenal-could-not-cope-with-the-injuries-weve-had-at-west-ham-9036404.html

Fat lot of use his millions of sports scientists are, as they can't stop the worst injury list ever. Did this not happen when he was at Newcastle as well?

I expect us to go out tomorrow, he is playing virtually all the under 21 team to save the senior players for the relegation struggle . The board have said he wont be sacked just yet as it will cost 6 million to get rid of the **** , but he has some clause in his contract thet he goes if we go down . They are also supposed to be putting in an extra 6 million into the amount that he already has for the January window. You couldn't make this up . I would have thought with Sullivans east end connections he could have him topped off for a nominal fee , or better still get some big game hunter on the case .

I thought one of a managers KEY tasks, was to plan for significant injuries to players, and how to cope.

Like, not spending a huge wad of cash on a single (already injured) striker, when that money might bring in two (uninjured) ones.....

He's a first class tit.

Kim you were spot on in your manager for the sack predictions , apart from the one that counts the most , get predicting again ffs put a hex on him or something .

Kim you were spot on in your manager for the sack predictions , apart from the one that counts the most , get predicting again ffs put a hex on him or something .

I want him to get sacked after our game. Wanna hear our fans singing 'you're getting sacked in the morning', and be right, so he can hate us even more.

As ive said before D, careful what you wish for as Pardew could be back at yours before you could say diamond geezer.

He'd swan back in with his stories of how grateful some of the West ham fans were at his return and some even wearing their full kit under their jackets while filling up their cars at the garage.

Aye. you have to be careful.

Laughed out loud at the bit 'this is not the worst situation I've been in as a football manager'. No Sam, it's not. And WHO is responsible for the 'situation you find yourselves in?'. Hmm?

McCreery - 3/1/2014 22:20

What was that story about Pardew and the bloke in the full Kit?

He said at the radio Newcastle phone in a couple of years back that Newcastle fans were so passionate about supporting the club that one of them approached him in a garage with his full kit on under a coat.

I thought at the time he was being a cheeky twat mind.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/1/2014 22:24

McCreery - 3/1/2014 22:20

What was that story about Pardew and the bloke in the full Kit?

He said at the radio Newcastle phone in a couple of years back that Newcastle fans were so passionate about supporting the club that one of them approached him in a garage with his full kit on under a coat.

I thought at the time he was being a cheeky twat mind.

The first time when i realised he was liar, the middle of winter and he reckons that some bloke came up to him at a garage and under his coat he had the full kit on quote "Shirt, shorts and socks" sorry Alan just fuck right off, did he open his coat to flash at you, no because it didn't happen you lying ****.

I've seen grown blokes walking through Eldon square and the town on their way from or on their way to five aside

McCreery - 3/1/2014 22:40

I've seen grown blokes walking through Eldon square and the town on their way from or on their way to five aside

Not the way Pardew described it though. It was said as if they wore that gear all the time.

We're not Liverpool fans you know.