Hindleymon | Page 3 | Vital Football

Hindleymon

Sorry to gazump you guys, but we have come inland to Granada today, it was a blistering 34° , we are at a service area now 1280 m up in the Sierra Nevada mountains having a coffee then heading up towards Cartagena and then Barcelona by the end of next week. It is still showing 30 °

You know there's nothing worse than someone bragging ???. Does sound nice tho

- ur just a modern day **** really LMB :ooops:

We came back until Thursday when we head to Barcelona, rain wasnt even considered, but one good thing it was cooler last night and I slept through for the first time in a fortnight.

We are back on Raco, went for a meal and a few beers at the steakhouse facing the Flamingo Oasis last night, quality like last week.

Unfortunately owd lad the window of opportunity has slammed shut...packing as we speak. Will catch you next time round.

It wasnt a wasted journey up as I gave the young Spanish lad on gate a laugh. He said what's his name ?.. I said loudmouthblue...he found that highly amusing.

Safe journeys pal.

Sorry hindley we have been house keeping this afternoon and only just seen your reply, trip to the laundry for the mrs, I bet you have walked past her(the one just up from Benidorm palace)if you have any time left we are on 78 this time. Eating in tonight so we are here, go for a drink later.

Christ what an eventful evening lad...lights off and leccy off for a bit but played havoc with lifts of which we were trapped for 20 minutes...I didn't exactly cover myself in glory and even a 7 year old handled themself better.
Then what seemed like a drug party in next room with a bunch of cockneys...wife said go and sort em out. Bollocks to that I did what any self respecting bloke would do, yes I sent her. Anyroad did trick.

Plane in a bit over and out and enjoy owd fettler.

Never expected this, Barcelona is in lockdown, we are stuck at a Motorway service station, police turned us back, my daughter has got caught up in the riots and had to follow police detours and road closures to get back to her hotel, she is on her own and terrified, hopefully I can get there in the morning, mass demonstrations are planned for Friday and Saturday that could turn really nasty by the evening, according to Worbo there has been little or nothing on UK tv.