Hindleymon | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hindleymon

Re ur photos, think u can down load photo image size app to ur phone which will do it for u??
I have downloaded one but it does not reduce size, so easy with Microsoft picture editor on my computer, most sites now accept bigger size photos, not vital though.

Nice van you have but new one is superb...but christ has a tag to match. But the old adage is true...you get what you pay for. We had a Mclouis McLaren or summat like that ..it was very budget end even though it cost £ 21.5 k in 2004. Layout was all wrong. The sum of it's parts didn't add up to much and it's days were numbered almost from the 1st trip. ( Devon and Cornwall ). We live on a corner plot so could put it inside my property and I spent a few nights in there when me and the wife had fell out. Happy days.

Well Hindley we were worried about the dogs if we went out, no issue whatsoever, treated us like kings made such a fuss of them, not often they see a Great Dane and a Dalmation, we ate outside at a Steak Bistro next door but one to the Rock and Roll bar you mentioned, they fed the dogs as well, must have given them every leftover steak they served tonight, they have had at least two tee bones each, we have had a great night stopped every 10 yards with people wanting to stroke the dogs, booked an extra couple of nights now.

I told you so...they are the most dog centred folk you will ever meet. Sometimes too far..have you seen the dog prams around ?.. talk about pampered. Be quite comical to watch you try and get a great Dane in one of them.

Enjoy owd lad.

We are on just on the move , we spent a night in Cartagena then came here we were told about it last year, it is a rough beach shack(actually only looks like one) just outside the holiday town of Mojicar, the food is wonderful and we parked for two nights 30 yards from the Med. The weather is still brilliant 28 ° yesterday.

We are now heading 200km or so south west to Nerja on the Costa Del Sol for a couple of nights then inland to Granada and back north east over the Sierra Nevada mountains, we have to be in Barcelona for the 17th to meet my daughter then a fellow tic who is in Salou.

We had a walk round Raco last night picked some leaflets up and had a chat with lad on gate. Also got way laid with a Dutchmon who wouldn't let us go for 20 minutes. Good site though.

We are on just on the move , we spent a night in Cartagena then came here we were told about it last year, it is a rough beach shack(actually only looks like one) just outside the holiday town of Mojicar, the food is wonderful and we parked for two nights 30 yards from the Med. The weather is still brilliant 28 ° yesterday.

We are now heading 200km or so south west to Nerja on the Costa Del Sol for a couple of nights then inland to Granada and back north east over the Sierra Nevada mountains, we have to be in Barcelona for the 17th to meet my daughter then a fellow tic who is in Salou.

Posted to u on the Brexit post re ur MH trip n realised shuda put it in here. Just down the road from u in a less than sunny Fuengirola....I must have brought the crap weather with me as yu said it was 28 where u are... paltry 22 down this side of the coast. As I said in t'other post - I'll keep an eye out for ur swanky MH winging it's way along the coast ?

Posted to u on the Brexit post re ur MH trip n realised shuda put it in here. Just down the road from u in a less than sunny Fuengirola....I must have brought the crap weather with me as yu said it was 28 where u are... paltry 22 down this side of the coast. As I said in t'other post - I'll keep an eye out for ur swanky MH winging it's way along the coast ?

We have drove about 60 miles or so this morning and are now just past Almeria, the signs say we are about 200km from Malaga, we have driven into more cloud as we have gone south but it is still hot, but that is what it has been like for a few days even in Benidorm but burning the cloud off and getting hot in the afternoon.

I have an old mate who lives in St Helens staying in Fuengirola at the moment who has asked us to stopped by, alas we are only going 40 km short of Malaga to a place called Nerja then heading inland and then back north. A couple of days in Barcelona then across to the North West coast to San Sebastian and Bilbao, hope the weather stays with us as this coast is the nicest part of Spain.

We have drove about 60 miles or so this morning and are now just past Almeria, the signs say we are about 200km from Malaga, we have driven into more cloud as we have gone south but it is still hot, but that is what it has been like for a few days even in Benidorm but burning the cloud off and getting hot in the afternoon.

I have an old mate who lives in St Helens staying in Fuengirola at the moment who has asked us to stopped by, alas we are only going 40 km short of Malaga to a place called Nerja then heading inland and then back north. A couple of days in Barcelona then across to the North West coast to San Sebastian and Bilbao, hope the weather stays with us as this coast is the nicest part of Spain.

Yep your forecast on weather is spot on....was cloudy up until lunch n sun is now busting thru. You can let ur Saints mate know we will be cheering on Salford in the Grand Final in Busters Sports Bar.
Enjoy your road trip....oh n up the Tics.

Jock you was right, we have landed in Salobrina on the Costa Tropical about 50 miles up from you and it is cloudy here, still warm but definitely overcast.

Should have stayed put..its been lovely 28 here. England weekend up now ..I fucking love it. Lancashire and Yorkshire everywhere all luvvin it.

Should have stayed put..its been lovely 28 here. England weekend up now ..I fucking love it. Lancashire and Yorkshire everywhere all luvvin it.

Ok HindleyM, bit less of the boastin with the weather....a cool 22 here but hopefully warmer n sunnier tomorrow ??

22° here for me now and Nerja where we spent so many happy holidays in the past is not the slightest bit motorhome friendly, wish we had stopped in Benidorm now.

22° here for me now and Nerja where we spent so many happy holidays in the past is not the slightest bit motorhome friendly, wish we had stopped in Benidorm now.

Shuda come down bit further to Fuengirola...a nice wee festival on this weekend....food, drink n music = good combo, wether it's MH friendly I don't know!!!

Sorry to gazump you guys, but we have come inland to Granada today, it was a blistering 34° , we are at a service area now 1280 m up in the Sierra Nevada mountains having a coffee then heading up towards Cartagena and then Barcelona by the end of next week. It is still showing 30 °