Hillsborough | Vital Football

Hillsborough

Can,t wait for this one, are they going to be top six side next season? Not so sure, they,re in turmoil, fans hate the owner. hopefully the fixture gods will do us a favour and it,s a saturday 3pm.

Haven,t done Charlton either, can,t all be on a tuesday. Looking forward to welcoming Cowleys back to Sincil Bank too.

They may well be all Tuesday nights in the winter months!

South London ones are probably the hardest to get to, certainly for driving (and then biggest nightmare - parking).
Will probably aim to do Charlton and new Wimbledon one on a Chris Ashton bus.

Son in laws is a Wendy here is his take on what is going on.

"The chairman has broken the club almost beyond repair. He owes money to himself and blames the fans for his own mess. He has toxic advisers that are lining there own pockets. He has just paid for a new pitch at the ground and training ground but not paid the players. The mans a lunatic and he said he would sell the club but he has put a 160 million asking price on it. We won’t be anywhere near returning to the championship for years."

You just know it'll be scheduled as a midweek game along with Pompey (for the 3rd consecutive time) and Sunderland

Portsmouth always midweek, because 40 yes FORTY years ago, the 657 crew wrote about Lincoln in their book.

The Cowley derby should be 3pm Saturday fanfare et al. 🎺

League 1 could interesting next season with the likes of Sunderland & Shef Weds having financial troubles and possible fan unrest, not to mention possible player unrest if there are wage issues.

League 1 could interesting next season with the likes of Sunderland & Shef Weds having financial troubles and possible fan unrest, not to mention possible player unrest if there are wage issues.
While you can make a case for 10+ clubs pushing for the play offs, it could mean that like this season the final points tallies aren't that high as teams take points off each other with much over 80 points giving a chance of promotion (No one got the benchmark 2 points per game - Hull 89,Posh 87, 3rd placed Blackpool got 80 points) and over 70 for the play offs (Oxford snuck in with 74). Can see it being tight, unless someone unexpectedly breaks from the pack and runs away with it.

I would like to go to Hillsborough although I am a little concerned by the possibility of paying a king's mortgage for a ticket. In the Championship they had 7 match categories and the ticket prices for away fans were anything up to £42 depending. Hopefully, they might reduce the prices in League One but I fear we will be a high category game because of it being a local derby and us bringing a very sizeable and vocal support.

I would like to go to Hillsborough although I am a little concerned by the possibility of paying a king's mortgage for a ticket. In the Championship they had 7 match categories and the ticket prices for away fans were anything up to £42 depending. Hopefully, they might reduce the prices in League One but I fear we will be a high category game because of it being a local derby and us bringing a very sizeable and vocal support.
A dilemma for them. They need every penny they can get, so I would expect it to be a high category game. On the other hand, if they price tickets attractively, Lincoln could easily take 5,000/6,000 to this one.

I work with a few Wendies, one of them told me his S/T was something like £700.