Hillsborough anniversary | Page 4 | Vital Football

Hillsborough anniversary

There used to be Nan and Garibaldi who posted about the youth players which is gone now.

You can still get decent conversation at times but there are so few on here it gets polarised and quickly degenerates into bickering as people reply to the poster rather than the post.

Gets irritating at times and looks like someone else has given up this morning.

I fear the worst im afraid Bash. Both were knocking on a bit and that cold snap took down a few

In all seriousness, cant OKD and Brad just email the membership? Tell them theres a new look, a new format, sell it a bit.

Sometimes theres more life in a tramps vest than there is on here.

In all seriousness, cant OKD and Brad just email the membership? Tell them theres a new look, a new format, sell it a bit.

Sometimes theres more life in a tramps vest than there is on here.
To be fair there is a thread on Off Topic which is on page 95 already due to its popularity,I forget it's title, that shows various members contributing cracking posts chap.

Yes, I have heard of that cracking fred chap. No bickering, just 95 pages of cracking banter chap

I was behind the dugouts, sad sad day. RIP the 96 but fuck the other half a million scousers that were there.

They wasn't the ones that caused the problems in the first place was they? & the same ones responsible for the Heysel Stadium Disaster on May 31st. 1985 but never take responsibility for anything. :nopity:

Totally agree calling doctors & nurses murderers on their way to work whilst shining laser pens in their eyes makes them the worst kind of scum if it’s any consolation today is the anniversary of Demba Ba day.

No-No-No - Can't believe any Scouser could sink that low - these are stand-up proud Liverpudlians - Salt of the earth type of people!!!!

People on here are almost likening them to Rats & Sewers - Thinking about it though.........:unsure: