Highlight(s) at Stevenage | Page 2 | Vital Football

Highlight(s) at Stevenage

I'd rather we just got on with business on the pitch. I'm glad we are finally off the top; let MK feel the pressure. As for Quest, I've not watched it since early doors. Boring and amateur production and I can't be arsed to wait for our 90 seconds of fame every week.
90 seconds... I wish! It's more like 20 seconds maximum unfortunately

I get an impression that Murray and Quest don't like LCFC, for some reason. Just one of those instictual feelings you get over a period of time having listened to the tone of comments about us from him and the commentary on our games.

Not that I teally care that much. Whether we get promotion or not has absolutely nothing to do with him and his production team.
I thought completely the opposite.

I thought completely the opposite.
Yep I agree, Notty you’ve got this very wrong. Colin Murray loves the Cowleys and I quite like Murray as a presenter it’s just his absolute crap ‘expert’ pundits who shame the world of lower league football with their abysmal knowledge. They are full of pre arranged cliched replies to mundane questions about clubs and players they know nothing about.
I actually enjoy watching the Quest show as opposed to MOTD as it’s nice to see clips of all our rivals and the goals they score.

The FL highlights programme has not been the same since it left the BBC. I wish they had bid for the rights again and let Mark Clement run it

I think Murray and especially Mark Chapman on 5Live are very pro the Cowleys, partly because of the Cowley story, and the fact they can hold a proper intelligent football conversation with them without the usual cliche 'the lads did good' type remarks you get from the run of the mill Managers. Chris Sutton, not in the same league as the above, is making his money these days as a pundit, was on his usual 5Live slot last night and a Lincoln fan rang in to talk about our progress etc, Sutton kept very quite ! The same happened the week before after our FA Cup win, kept his head down , but admitted he lost 4-0 at Bolton with the Imps. I think with National radio especially, we come out on the right side of being popular or not. UTI.

The guy who does the football league on Final Score has absolutely no clue about the leagues and the clubs outside the top 6 in the Championship.

His attempts at punditry on us is much more concerning than the pundits on quest.

Yep I agree, Notty you’ve got this very wrong. Colin Murray loves the Cowleys and I quite like Murray as a presenter it’s just his absolute crap ‘expert’ pundits who shame the world of lower league football with their abysmal knowledge. They are full of pre arranged cliched replies to mundane questions about clubs and players they know nothing about.
I actually enjoy watching the Quest show as opposed to MOTD as it’s nice to see clips of all our rivals and the goals they score.
i prefer to watch the highlights for the goals our rivals concede. exeter currently providing the schadenfreude