Highlight(s) at Stevenage | Vital Football

Highlight(s) at Stevenage

Yes I thought he'd saved it. I think there was a pause before the cheer too.

A bunch of nothing, powder puff chances for Stevenage. 1-0's always a dangerous scoreline but if the highlights were a true refection of the quality of chances, it seems a comfortable win.

Stonewall penalty.

akinde's insurance is that he drills it along the ground. so even if the keeper guesses the right direction it is under his dive, before he can get down for it. nicely illustrated by the still.

the saves in our penalty shoot outs, and rhead's in normal time have all been where the ball is struck above ground level. decent height for a keeper etc.

akinde's insurance is that he drills it along the ground. so even if the keeper guesses the right direction it is under his dive, before he can get down for it. nicely illustrated by the still.

the saves in our penalty shoot outs, and rhead's in normal time have all been where the ball is struck above ground level. decent height for a keeper etc.
Rhead always seems to go the same way, same height and never really in the corner. I'm surprised he's taken as many penalties for us as he has.

"Lincoln had goalkeeper Grant Smith to thank after he made a string of fine saves"

Smith was very secure, but I must have nodded off repeatedly without realising it. A string of fine saves? I remember one that, had he been wearing a cap, he could have thrown it at.

According to Quest TV highlights our promotion hopes were in danger of petering out before our victory todayo_O:rolleyes::yawning::tongue:

Any way on a positive note after FGR match was obviously highlighted at least Colin Murray had the good grace to praise our victory as the under rated victory of the weekend against a Stevenage side with an excellent home record.

"Lincoln had goalkeeper Grant Smith to thank after he made a string of fine saves"

Smith was very secure, but I must have nodded off repeatedly without realising it. A string of fine saves? I remember one that, had he been wearing a cap, he could have thrown it at.

I noticed that too. Having watched the (admittedly brief) highlights, I am struggling to see where the 'string of fine saves' actually materialised.

According to Quest TV highlights our promotion hopes were in danger of petering out before our victory todayo_O:rolleyes::yawning::tongue:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

etc...

Any way on a positive note after FGR match was obviously highlighted at least Colin Murray had the good grace to praise our victory as the under rated victory of the weekend against a Stevenage side with an excellent home record.

What an ill considered comment there are 26 games left. We could finish anywhere from bottom to top as could anyone.

What an ill considered comment there are 26 games left. We could finish anywhere from bottom to top as could anyone.

Think also the commentator on the Blackpool game kept calling Charlton Cheltenham. With lack of basic knowledge and the daft petering remark who are these people.

I get an impression that Murray and Quest don't like LCFC, for some reason. Just one of those instictual feelings you get over a period of time having listened to the tone of comments about us from him and the commentary on our games.

Not that I teally care that much. Whether we get promotion or not has absolutely nothing to do with him and his production team.

I get an impression that Murray and Quest don't like LCFC, for some reason. Just one of those instictual feelings you get over a period of time having listened to the tone of comments about us from him and the commentary on our games.

Not that I teally care that much.

Whether we get promotion or not has absolutely nothing to do with him and his production team.

I'd rather we just got on with business on the pitch. I'm glad we are finally off the top; let MK feel the pressure. As for Quest, I've not watched it since early doors. Boring and amateur production and I can't be arsed to wait for our 90 seconds of fame every week.

Not that I teally care that much. Whether we get promotion or not has absolutely nothing to do with him and his production team.
I disagree Notty he is always mentioning the Cowleys as friends of the show?

Actually Murray loves Danny and Nicky Cowley...

But hey, let's not let that get in the way of getting a chip on our shoulder about every single f**king thing that's said about us by anyone...

Surprised you say that NottyImp as much as I'm not a fan of Mr Murray he's normally pretty complimentary about us.
He did that interview with Danny and another after our Wembley win with both of them.
Nice comment on us last night saying it was result of the day.