HFSG Disbands | Vital Football

HFSG Disbands

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
The Hillsborough families support group has disbanded because they say they have gone as far as they can.On Thursday it will be the 32nd anniversary of the disaster.RIP the 96.UTB

32 years ago today the Hillsborough tragedy happened, RIP The 96.It was terrible to hear last night that some idiots had put a window through on the Real Madrid bus on the way to Anfield,a horrible&unforgivable thing to do at anytime but on the eve of the disaster anniversary it's totally unforgivable.I despair at times where the world is heading i really do.UTB

32 years ago today the Hillsborough tragedy happened, RIP The 96.It was terrible to hear last night that some idiots had put a window through on the Real Madrid bus on the way to Anfield,a horrible&unforgivable thing to do at anytime but on the eve of the disaster anniversary it's totally unforgivable.I despair at times where the world is heading i really do.UTB
Sad day.
Both 32 yrs ago and last night.
Morons .
L/pool fined 22k for this already.

Margaret Aspinall has called the idiots who did the damage to Real Madrid coach A disgrace to the City and the club,Well said Margaret. UTB