Hewitt’s Lad and MM - the big day | Vital Football

Hewitt’s Lad and MM - the big day

This is one of the few times that it feels great that my ex got up and left me,she is a massive royalist and would have soaked the whole wedding thing up and forced me to 'enjoy' the occasion as well,instead I've decided to soak up the sun by the Trent with my pet cockatoo Coco in peace

Attachments

• IMG_20180504_113824046.jpg
    IMG_20180504_113824046.jpg
    902.5 KB · Views: 1
This is one of the few times that it feels great that my ex got up and left me,she is a massive royalist and would have soaked the whole wedding thing up and forced me to 'enjoy' the occasion as well,instead I've decided to soak up the sun by the Trent with my pet cockatoo Coco in peace
Don’t blame you CP.
I’m only about 15 miles from Windsor and we’re all trying to avoid getting out and about because of the traffic and diversions.

Can’t find it now, but my favourite comment on the day was “strange wedding without either of the fathers there”.
:hehe:

humbug Bah!!! lol