Hess Jnr | Vital Football

Hess Jnr

Saw Jake out running on Deanwood Drive yesterday afternoon, heading towards Maidstone Road in Gills training top, club shorts and socks. Not sure if he was getting fit for pre-season or making his way to the Queen's Head.

I heard he was going to move to Orient due to his lack of playing time this year. Wants to move down a division and cement a starting place in a team apparently.

alphabet_king - 21/6/2016 16:51

I heard he was going to move to Orient due to his lack of playing time this year. Wants to move down a division and cement a starting place in a team apparently.

Wouldn't mind that tbf may free up some wages and give him some more experience. However, would it benefit him if he went to orient look what happened when Hess was in charge Jake didn't look no where near the player he has been

What direction was he going on Deanwood? This is important because the Queens Head has a history of moving, he could be going in the wrong direction. Snug barmaid Tracy Gulpwell is often late for work because she "..... cant find the bloody pub".

Hess and family live on Maidstone Rd. If i were Jake the last thing I'd do would be to move to Orient, gives an impression of 'i only get games coz of my old man'. Plus i like him, not necessarily as a starter but he has something to give without a doubt.

Hess and family live on Maidstone Rd. If i were Jake the last thing I'd do would be to move to Orient, gives an impression of 'i only get games coz of my old man'. Plus i like him, not necessarily as a starter but he has something to give without a doubt.