HE'S GONE!!! | Page 10 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

Anyone remember when in L1 we sacked Megson..nd was replaced by Tge duo of Barlow nd (forgot the others name)...nd we came sniff of the playo offs?....who knows maybe a temporary management duo of Ireland nd Dawson....might repeat the feat...a couple of signings/ upgrades nd I believe that this is achievable....

After careful consideration we have decided not to progress your application any further.

Kindest regards

Christ

Dear Christ

You have made a huge mistake. I would have made water into wine and opened the gates to a heavenly outcome

Never mind -there's always Mary Magdalene

Best wishes

Anyone remember when in L1 we sacked Megson..nd was replaced by Tge duo of Barlow nd (forgot the others name)...nd we came sniff of the playo offs?....who knows maybe a temporary management duo of Ireland nd Dawson....might repeat the feat...a couple of signings/ upgrades nd I believe that this is achievable....

McParland.

To think many were screaming out for Brown and Chaz to stay on illustrates how hopeless things were.

Theres been several chance meetings like that. Its a pity JP doesn't go to games because I reckon he would go through at the back pretty quickly

Bet you can't wait to have a new manager to hate

Exciting times

Never wanted kranky as I don't rate him one bit. 31% win percentage and has been given a fortune to spend, and we are barely any better than we were this time last year under Warbs. None of our past managers have been given this kind of money. Garbage performances at home. Throwing winning positions away all the time. The Norwich game was a joke. At Villa Park we were 2-0 up. We have been gradually getting worse as the season has gone on. Preston game onwards he was always going to be in trouble, if Leeds had 11 men on the pitch they would have battered us, we were atrocious for 65 minutes. Signed a lot of dross yet he wanted more players in January. Evangelos is right not to trust him with more funds. He was given a target and he failed.

Never wanted kranky as I don't rate him one bit. 31% win percentage and has been given a fortune to spend, and we are barely any better than we were this time last year under Warbs. None of our past managers have been given this kind of money. Garbage performances at home. Throwing winning positions away all the time. The Norwich game was a joke. At Villa Park we were 2-0 up. We have been gradually getting worse as the season has gone on. Preston game onwards he was always going to be in trouble, if Leeds had 11 men on the pitch they would have battered us, we were atrocious for 65 minutes. Signed a lot of dross yet he wanted more players in January. Evangelos is right not to trust him with more funds. He was given a target and he failed.
I think you meant to post this from your Malta account.