Hernandez | Vital Football

Hernandez

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Is going to be out for at least 12 weeks.

Another player with injury issues.

So will the club act to bring in another winger? Surely they will not sell Cantwell or Emi now.

Proves how much we always need equivalent replacements on the books and available. We have excellent replacements in all areas on loan so that they get game time but should be able to recall at a moments notice. We are only getting loan payments (Sinani being a great example. In form and scoring regularly against international first team opposition). Imo, Martin will be an excellent cover for Onel providing he gets game time.

Look at how many clubs in the championship are getting deals done today and we are just sitting doing fuck all.

We are weaker now that Hernandez is going to be out for 3 months. Sure we have Martin - Placheta as wingers but we need another. Cantwell is a number 10 (especially with Dowell out) and Emi is not a winger.

We will regret not getting a couple of extra bodies in

Is going to be out for at least 12 weeks.

Another player with injury issues.

So will the club act to bring in another winger? Surely they will not sell Cantwell or Emi now.

You wouldnt expect the sale of Cantwell and EMI now but who knows.

I wouldnt be surprised to see another winger in Jan 2021 or the summer 2021.

Do we add Argos to the injury prone list?

He missed a lot of last season through injury and we had no pacy option to replace him. At least this time we have Placheta and perhaps, the emerging Josh Martin.

You wouldnt expect the sale of Cantwell and EMI now but who knows.

I wouldnt be surprised to see another winger in Jan 2021 or the summer 2021.

Do we add Argos to the injury prone list?
Yes I am sure he has had at least 5 injuries since signing

That would be me Bears. Argos is a case in point.
Crazy that already this season we have had - Zimmermann - Hanley - Byram - Placheta - Sorensen - Hernandez - Stiepermann - Klose - Emi

Have injuries.

DF saying we don't really see the need to sign a CB at this time and then saying we just had to hope/pray that we don't have bad luck in that area of the field and we will defo have to do some trading in January as having three CBs for this season in the championship is not doable......then tells us that Zimmermann has a calf issue and will miss the game tomorrow and will be assessed further.

You couldn't make it up, but in fact everyone on here said at the start of the season we need at least 4 CBs and when Klose went we all said we need another. DF didn't even mention Omibamidele as an option but said tettey and sorensen can do a job there. We could be in a situation where they have to 'do a job' there until january.

DF saying the Klose loan can out of the blue and then saying Timm had wanted to move and so we let him go, ah but it has screwed us as once again we haven't learnt and now are short at the back. Learn you idiots.

You know Hanley/Gibson will pick up an injury or suspension tomorrow or before January and we will be screwed and DF will bemoan the fact that Tettey has to play at CB.

Why are is DF coming and saying 'we are done in the transfer market' and 'we have our squad we want' When Zimmermann is now out and has a calf issue which will not go away over night. Go and sign a player. If DF said we have Omibamidele and he will be seen as forth choice then I would be a little less pissed off but he didn't he said tettey and sorensen.

Just shows that the club are continually cutting corners to save cash. Even if it means a negative impact on the playing field. The club have a spin doctor that would put many political parties to shame.

Norwich City footballers rest and recovery centre! Had enough of that with Kieth o Neil

You can add:
Peter Thorne
Louis Jean
Matt Jarvis
Tommo

We still managed to sell Keith O'Neill to Boro for £750k. I believe he joined us from Arsenal's youth set up and that was probably due to his fitness issues. A
fit Keith O'Neill would probably have been kept by Arsenal.

LET's BE SELLING YOU!

Last edited:
Why are is DF coming and saying 'we are done in the transfer market' and 'we have our squad we want' When Zimmermann is now out and has a calf issue which will not go away over night. Go and sign a player. If DF said we have Omibamidele and he will be seen as forth choice then I would be a little less pissed off but he didn't he said tettey and sorensen.

Thats to keep the pressure off Omobamidele.

Dont forget: LET's BE SELLING YOU!