Here's one for you! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Here's one for you!

sirdennis - 23/8/2013 10:40

Yes need a massive hoard of ammo for this. Phil Dowd is also high up on my list.

I know Phil Dowd... unfortunately. Got his mobile number if you want it???

... second thoughts best not!

If its a 5 round clip we should work together to make sure we cover all bases.

So in addition to Piers Morgan I give you David Gold, John Terry, Ed Balls and Gordon Brown

I leave Milliband out as his own party will lynch him soon anyway

I'd have to just line up Danny Dyer, Kerry Katona and Jordan in a row and fire in that general direction and let fate decide.

I couldn't choose between them.

Isn't it funny how we'd rather get an annoying twat off our TV screens rather than doing something useful like killing the people perpertrating mass murder, violence and genocide across the globe.

The leader of the Syrian army or Kerry katona............. nah fuck it, still Kerry Katona.

Secretly,or perhaps not so secretly now,I think Jonah has a touch of jealousy about Victoria`s relationship with Sir David big pouch Beckham.

Oh dear this is difficult- The ex-husband and the Chelsea ref, providing I could take the shot from the side so it can go through them both.

Most of the time I don't want to kill anyone but oh when the ex kicks his shenanigans off (which you couldn't make up the grief he can still cause and the ripple affect because when it affects my daughter, it affects us all, as she the only 1 who has anything to do with him) I can still cheerfully want to shoot him, which, yes he has been doing, lately again.