Here we go! | Page 291 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Oh the most Tory of Tory and Brexit shit heads are starting to have a pop at Boris and Brexshit

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627158179271.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627158179271.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9
i dont care what they have to say about anything at all :(

I dont either but these people are the real enemies of the people

I do lay the the chaos this country is now facing and how fucked it is going to get on the likes of Strett. Also at those who helped the Tories stay in power when we could have had a once on in a life real game changing opportunity for this country.

You need to see what your enemies are saying and doing and they helped to manipulate the easily lead to vote against the best interests of this country and its people.

Have you seen the latest thing that has happened? RNLI staff are being targeted and abused.

Literally one day after Shitti Patel got her bill passed through that if anyone saves migrants that are drowning they will go to jail and the Tory press have been flaming it obviously with the help of Nigel Farage too

Look how far removed this country has become from decency

The RNLI are volunteers and now they are openly being abused in the streets
They have no political out look they dont care they just want to save peoples lives ...any life every life

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627175271339.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627175271339.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 6
I dont either but these people are the real enemies of the people

I do lay the the chaos this country is now facing and how fucked it is going to get on the likes of Strett. Also at those who helped the Tories stay in power when we could have had a once on in a life real game changing opportunity for this country.

You need to see what your enemies are saying and doing and they helped to manipulate the easily lead to vote against the best interests of this country and its people.

Have you seen the latest thing that has happened? RNLI staff are being targeted and abused.

Literally one day after Shitti Patel got her bill passed through that if anyone saves migrants that are drowning they will go to jail and the Tory press have been flaming it obviously with the help of Nigel Farage too

Look how far removed this country has become from decency

The RNLI are volunteers and now they are openly being abused in the streets
They have no political out look they dont care they just want to save peoples lives ...any life every life

Dude, I feel your pain. I guess I just accepted that the place is fooked and I moved on once my residency came through this year.
People might be just as dumb here for all I know, its just I dont take in Spanish in the same way so im oblvious to most things. My advice, get outta dodge and stop letting the bastards drag you down

Wine-lovers are set to save about £130m per year as the Government uses its new Brexit freedoms to chop EU red tape on imports.

Each bottle could become 13p cheaper, according to the industry, thanks to the abolition of the VI-1 forms - a bureaucratic exercise which includes lab tests to verify the acidity of the wine, something which is not done for other drinks such as beer or spirits.

The Government is set to scrap the requirement for imports from outside the EU to come with the certificate, and has also abandoned its previous plans to impose the rule on wines coming from the EU to Britain.

Officials estimate the saving for consumers at £130m, while the industry believes it will save £100m on non-EU wines and avoid imposing costs of £70m on those from the continent.

Of all wine consumed in the UK, 99pc is imported. Of that, 55pc comes from the EU, according to the Wine and Spirit Trade Association.

It has long argued that the paperwork is simply a barrier to protect EU winemakers from foreign competitors.

“This is a truly historic moment for the UK’s world-leading wine trade. We have spent more than two years campaigning relentlessly to avoid the introduction of new import certificates for EU wine imports on the one hand and scrapping the unnecessary and costly VI-1 wine paperwork for non-EU wine imports on the other,” said Miles Beale, the industry group’s chief executive, warning that applying the forms to EU wines would have “reduced consumer choice and bumped up prices”.

It’s a truly fantastic outcome. This is a major win for wine lovers and the UK wine industry. I am sure corks will be popping across the globe in celebration of this most welcome news.”

The change is set to come in as soon as it can be legislated.

Ranil Jayawardena, the international trade minister, said the change on imports shows the benefits of Brexit, which frees the Government to scrap red tape which imposes costs on individuals and the wider economy.

It’s fantastic that the British people will no longer have to pay for unnecessary bureaucracy when they buy a bottle of wine,” he said.

“Trade is key for economic growth and levelling up the country. Through our trade deals, we are making it easier for British consumers to access to top-quality products from around the world – including wine – and we are bringing down foreign trade barriers to open up even more opportunities for British businesses to succeed overseas.”

Victoria Hewson at the Institute of Economic Affairs said the rule change sets a good example for the rest of government.

“Getting rid of bureaucracy on imports of wine is very welcome and there is lots more low-hanging fruit in the customs code and other import regulations that can be tackled.

“But we should take care that these useful steps are not outweighed by the torrent of new interventions that the Government seems to have in mind across the economy and into people’s private lives,” she said.

“Hopefully the Government is also considering the implementation of the ban on importing chilled meats which is due to come into effect this autumn. This is the UK version of the EU law that would prevent sausages being sent to Northern Ireland, a situation which clearly illustrates how such rules are arbitrary and punish consumers.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/07/25/wine-lovers-save-130m-brexit-frees-imports-red-tape/

It has long argued that the paperwork is simply a barrier to protect EU winemakers from foreign competitors.

lol. That’ll be France then.

Dude, I feel your pain. I guess I just accepted that the place is fooked and I moved on once my residency came through this year.
People might be just as dumb here for all I know, its just I dont take in Spanish in the same way so im oblvious to most things. My advice, get outta dodge and stop letting the bastards drag you down

I love this country and want the best for it and everyone who lives here

I've been fortunate to be alive when I have never had to experience living through a world war and I come from a military family

I've been fortunate to be a second generation immigrant who was fortunate to have had the help of clothing vouchers, food vouchers, youth clubs etc etc growing up in a predominantly working class area

My friends parents worked in pubs, cleaning ladies, factory workers, pit workers etc...they all added to my life experience

My parents worked thier fucking arses off to make sure all the kids got to university

I was the only one who did a bullshit degree in arts

I will not give up on this country as it has gave me so much.

The next generation are not going to get the freedom and choice we have enjoyed because some selfish fuckers decided to take it away from them.

Realistically im probably going to see 10-20 years of this country devolving ...im hopefully that once my time is up that the ill see the beginnings of something good for the future generations when they reject this selfish destructive course the boomers have placed them in

Wine-lovers are set to save about £130m per year as the Government uses its new Brexit freedoms to chop EU red tape on imports.

Each bottle could become 13p cheaper, according to the industry, thanks to the abolition of the VI-1 forms - a bureaucratic exercise which includes lab tests to verify the acidity of the wine, something which is not done for other drinks such as beer or spirits.

The Government is set to scrap the requirement for imports from outside the EU to come with the certificate, and has also abandoned its previous plans to impose the rule on wines coming from the EU to Britain.

Officials estimate the saving for consumers at £130m, while the industry believes it will save £100m on non-EU wines and avoid imposing costs of £70m on those from the continent.

Of all wine consumed in the UK, 99pc is imported. Of that, 55pc comes from the EU, according to the Wine and Spirit Trade Association.

“This is a truly historic moment for the UK’s world-leading wine trade. We have spent more than two years campaigning relentlessly to avoid the introduction of new import certificates for EU wine imports on the one hand and scrapping the unnecessary and costly VI-1 wine paperwork for non-EU wine imports on the other,” said Miles Beale, the industry group’s chief executive, warning that applying the forms to EU wines would have “reduced consumer choice and bumped up prices”.

It’s a truly fantastic outcome. This is a major win for wine lovers and the UK wine industry. I am sure corks will be popping across the globe in celebration of this most welcome news

The change is set to come in as soon as it can be legislated.

Ranil Jayawardena, the international trade minister, said the change on imports shows the benefits of Brexit, which frees the Government to scrap red tape which imposes costs on individuals and the wider economy.

It’s fantastic that the British people will no longer have to pay for unnecessary bureaucracy when they buy a bottle of wine,” he said.

“Trade is key for economic growth and levelling up the country. Through our trade deals, we are making it easier for British consumers to access to top-quality products from around the world – including wine – and we are bringing down foreign trade barriers to open up even more opportunities for British businesses to succeed overseas.”

Victoria Hewson at the Institute of Economic Affairs said the rule change sets a good example for the rest of government.

“Getting rid of bureaucracy on imports of wine is very welcome and there is lots more low-hanging fruit in the customs code and other import regulations that can be tackled.

“But we should take care that these useful steps are not outweighed by the torrent of new interventions that the Government seems to have in mind across the economy and into people’s private lives,” she said.

“Hopefully the Government is also considering the implementation of the ban on importing chilled meats which is due to come into effect this autumn. This is the UK version of the EU law that would prevent sausages being sent to Northern Ireland, a situation which clearly illustrates how such rules are arbitrary and punish consumers.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/07/25/wine-lovers-save-130m-brexit-frees-imports-red-tape/

Had some lovely pinotage at the weekend. About £5 a bottle cheaper than this time last year. The range of available wines has increased as well. So under rated in Europe.

Had some lovely pinotage at the weekend. About £5 a bottle cheaper than this time last year. The range of available wines has increased as well. So under rated in Europe.
Not a fan of pinotage.
will have to check if my case of Chateau Palmer is reduced ;-)

lmao, its crazy how much booze you lot get through. Someone literally said to me recently after spending time there "people are always pissed and want you know they are getting pissed later" and I do notice, women in particular are always talking about how they will open the wine when they get in, as tho its some new trendy thing. It does make me cringe, its like me telling you lot every single night what weed im smoking as tho its cool, it would soon get super boring

I love this country and want the best for it and everyone who lives here

I've been fortunate to be alive when I have never had to experience living through a world war and I come from a military family

I've been fortunate to be a second generation immigrant who was fortunate to have had the help of clothing vouchers, food vouchers, youth clubs etc etc growing up in a predominantly working class area

My friends parents worked in pubs, cleaning ladies, factory workers, pit workers etc...they all added to my life experience

My parents worked thier fucking arses off to make sure all the kids got to university

I was the only one who did a bullshit degree in arts

I will not give up on this country as it has gave me so much.

The next generation are not going to get the freedom and choice we have enjoyed because some selfish fuckers decided to take it away from them.

Realistically im probably going to see 10-20 years of this country devolving ...im hopefully that once my time is up that the ill see the beginnings of something good for the future generations when they reject this selfish destructive course the boomers have placed them in
im not sure it will ever go back.. or not in my lifetime. Growing up I always thought 90% of folk were good natured and considerate etc. Nowadays no way, Id go for like 50% are spoiled and.or selfish.

I think I was born in a good time in the sense of pre 'technology', it makes me feel I have the best of both worlds, going from having nothing at all, to the world at our fingertips so I appreciate that things could be ten times worse and when people moan about hardship, its extremely relative. People have so much compared to my youth its difficult to believe really. I mean im just into my 50s going on 39, but growing up there werent even cars in our street, hardly any tv's, its amazing to remember these changes in such a short space of time

Travellers will have to provide information about their identity, passport, education, job, recent travel and criminal convictions to travel to most of the EU from next year. And pay for a visa I presume. Thats more info than Gates tracking injection would have provided haha

Last edited: