Here we go! | Page 290 | Vital Football

Here we go!

DC was THE Brexit guy from the start, well, along with Farage of course. Millions voted for him at various stages lol To this day Im still unsure as to whether DC or BoJo actually believed in Brexit, or it was quite simply the way to take power.

Some politician on newsnight was saying its impossible to believe that DC would be involved with a Prime Minister who he actually thought was incompetant.

But jeeez, I was thinking that's exactly the type of guy you wanted fronting things. I still get confused as to whether many politicians are seriously that naive or whether they literally just live thier entire lives in denial.

We ll he answered your first question directly and said johnson was used to gain power. As to your last question, i think it is a little from column A and a little from column B

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...eland-protocol-dominic-cummings-boris-johnson

"Good morning. In his interview with the BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg broadcast last night, Dominic Cummings, the key strategist behind the Vote Leave campaign and Boris Johnson’s former chief adviser, admitted that he could not be sure Brexit was a good idea. He said:

Questions like is Brexit a good idea? No-one on earth knows ... what the answer to that is.​
And when Kuenssberg asked him to confirm that he was not sure Brexit was a good idea, he replied:

I think anyone who says they’re sure about questions like that has got a screw loose, whether you’re on the remain side or our side ... I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say Brexit was a mistake."​

So, not satisfied with laying into his former chum, Boris, Dom is now claiming Strett has a screw loose.

It is times this this which make me think that the drive to Barnard Castle was not such bad an idea after all.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...eland-protocol-dominic-cummings-boris-johnson

"Good morning. In his interview with the BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg broadcast last night, Dominic Cummings, the key strategist behind the Vote Leave campaign and Boris Johnson’s former chief adviser, admitted that he could not be sure Brexit was a good idea. He said:

Questions like is Brexit a good idea? No-one on earth knows ... what the answer to that is.​
And when Kuenssberg asked him to confirm that he was not sure Brexit was a good idea, he replied:

I think anyone who says they’re sure about questions like that has got a screw loose, whether you’re on the remain side or our side ... I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say Brexit was a mistake."​

So, not satisfied with laying into his former chum, Boris, Dom is now claiming Strett has a screw loose.

It is times this this which make me think that the drive to Barnard Castle was not such bad an idea after all.

And Pope needs to apologise to 7.5bn people 🤣🤣🤣

Hushhhhh

Not sure what you think we have been talking about go back a little bit and I clearly state that this is the opening salvo on the shit that Cummings will be dropping about Brexit to oust Boris if he does not get rid of him with the stuff he is slowly releasing. This is based on what I said would happen a few weeks ago and one of the leave evangelists said he would not say anything of the sort. Im Waiting for that person to pipe up

You're on the vinegar stroke or preejaculate

Its nice to know you have got sand in your fanny over this though

Its Cummings home

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dominic-cummings-brexit-bus-johnson-b1887457.html
Oh right.

Who was the leave evangelist who disagreed with you on that?

Why do you think that predicting Cummings would drop dirt on Johnson about Brexit would be a novel thing?

The reality is, he hasn't dropped any dirt on Johnson about brexit. Yet.

When he does, I will make a prediction; it will be stuff very specifically related to Johnson and casting him in a bad light; it won't be material that casts a shadow over the leave campaign or vote as a whole.

Cummings has got loads of this stuff.

The problem is we have a huge population of people who aren't listening and don't care

Dom has many screws loose; the fact I have one also, doesn't change that.

What a whopper
Its only when it actually affects them do they realise how monumentally stupid they have been

Project reality

What a whopper
Its only when it actually affects them do they realise how monumentally stupid they have been

Project reality

Or...

I voted Brexit, now I have to pay my staff a proper wage.

See that mop-haired 'spoons fool, for clarification.

The French press has this week been running articles on how restaurants and bars have a huge number of vacancies and no staff. There are various explanations to this, from low pay, poor hours, unemployment benefit being so high, covid and furlough type schemes etc. The sector will be stretched further when covid passports are introduced. The one reason not given for the problem is Brexit.

I see Dawn Butler was thrown out of the commons today for stating that Boris Johnson has lied countless times to parliament.

There is something very visceral about the prime minister who lies as easily as he breathes facing no consequence ever, while the MP who tells the truth about this is punished.

I see Dawn Butler was thrown out of the commons today for stating that Boris Johnson has lied countless times to parliament.

There is something very visceral about the prime minister who lies as easily as he breathes facing no consequence ever, while the MP who tells the truth about this is punished.
As correct as you are, there’s a very good reason why there’s a rule in place for unparliamentary language.

Indeed.

What is more of a mystery is why there is absolutely nothing in place that provides any consequence to a a Prime Minister who consistently, demonstrably and shamelessly lies to the house every week

she should have summoned the spirit of Churchill and accused him of terminological inexactitude. At least Rees-Mogg would have understood

Are you sure that she wasn't thrown out for being a fucking joke?

its a bit wierd that you cannot call someone a liar anyway. Its a fact that he has lied, it isn't a swear word, its a valid argument, one used in any court of law

WITH upcoming Universal Credit cut, England is heading for the biggest cut to the basic rate of social security “since the creation of the welfare state at the end of World War II”,

WITH upcoming Universal Credit cut, England is heading for the biggest cut to the basic rate of social security “since the creation of the welfare state at the end of World War II”,

Its what the oiks wanted and voted for

Last edited: