Here we go! | Page 236 | Vital Football

Here we go!

What is clear is that for the last 50 years, the island of Ireland has been a shining beacon of peaceful coexistence, but sadly it appears Brexit has bought unprecedented levels of violence to the ever peaceful, Northern Ireland.

What is clear is that for the last 50 years, the island of Ireland has been a shining beacon of peaceful coexistence, but sadly it appears Brexit has bought unprecedented levels of violence to the ever peaceful, Northern Ireland.

Brexit bringing back all the good things gammon youth; blue passports, kicking off in Northern Ireland, rickets & fish and chips in newspapers

Brexit bringing back all the good things gammon youth; blue passports, kicking off in Northern Ireland, rickets & fish and chips in newspapers

You use ‘gammon’ which you have defined for me and is derogatory towards people with a certain skin colour/tone, whilst you call people racist.
Are you comfortable with this?

You use ‘gammon’ which you have defined for me and is derogatory towards people with a certain skin colour/tone, whilst you call people racist.
Are you comfortable with this?

It’s not against all white people it’s the ruddy faced old people with high blood pressure, drink issues & a weight problem that makes them have the appearance of gammon. It also relates their salty miserable outlook from reading too much in echo chambers.

Nothing to do with skin tone far more to do with lifestyle.

So yes I’m perfectly comfortable with this. I am also punching up not down in terms of pensions etc & how the GAMMON are treated by the current government & media.

Punching up racism is also the reason for a lot of the GAMMON saltiness & high blood pressure it’s why Dave Chappelle can make well observed & funny comments on white people but idiot racist gammons like Jim Davidson can’t make idiotic derogatory jokes about people of colour.

That clear it up or will you continue your gammon esque meltdown?

It’s not against all white people it’s the ruddy faced old people with high blood pressure, drink issues & a weight problem that makes them have the appearance of gammon. It also relates their salty miserable outlook from reading too much in echo chambers.

Nothing to do with skin tone far more to do with lifestyle.

So yes I’m perfectly comfortable with this. I am also punching up not down in terms of pensions etc & how the GAMMON are treated by the current government & media.

Punching up racism is also the reason for a lot of the GAMMON saltiness & high blood pressure it’s why Dave Chappelle can make well observed & funny comments on white people but idiot racist gammons like Jim Davidson can’t make idiotic derogatory jokes about people of colour.

That clear it up or will you continue your gammon esque meltdown?

So can black people be gammon? Or is it only white people. Genuine question.

So can black people be gammon? Or is it only white people. Genuine question.

That is some quite fabulous whataboutry, you’ve tried playing the oppressed gammon race card, as always with that card failed & are trying to change the subject.

Care to withdraw your utterly ridiculous claim that I am a racist for using the word GAMMON

That is some quite fabulous whataboutry, you’ve tried playing the oppressed gammon race card, as always with that card failed & are trying to change the subject.

Care to withdraw your utterly ridiculous claim that I am a racist for using the word GAMMON

I’m not sure if that’s an answer, so I’ll repeat. Can black people be described as gammon?

I don’t know or care a jot.

Sorry to be picky here, but you are using a term which is derogatory, based upon skin colour.
Some may say it is racist, just wondering whether you thought it was or not.
If you don’t care if your language is racist, then that’s your shout and I respect it.

They don’t tend to be sat in question time audience or on Spanish beaches talking about taking rrrr cuntry bak with poorly spelt & cropped memes on Facebook moaning about how you can’t say anything anymore & dreaming of the time they stormed the beaches at Normandy when they were -8

Sorry to be picky here, but you are using a term which is derogatory, based upon skin colour.
Some may say it is racist, just wondering whether you thought it was or not.
If you don’t care if your language is racist, then that’s your shout and I respect it.

You in your whataboutry missed out almost all the bit where I explained about punching up not down, the fact it’s a life style choice & about health even some brexiters aren’t gammon like saint Jeremy of Corbyn despite being around the right age. Stephen Fry is a bit ruddy cheeked & fat but not a gammon, Will Self it’s not an entire group of people it’s not even an age it’s as tiny Tommy two names is too young to be a boomer but has all the lifestyle attributes which have turned his face that shade of gammon.

You in your whataboutry missed out almost all the bit where I explained about punching up not down, the fact it’s a life style choice & about health even some brexiters aren’t gammon like saint Jeremy of Corbyn despite being around the right age. Stephen Fry is a bit ruddy cheeked & fat but not a gammon, Will Self it’s not an entire group of people it’s not even an age it’s as tiny Tommy two names is too young to be a boomer but has all the lifestyle attributes which have turned his face that shade of gammon.

No black people mentioned there. How about Kwasi Kwarteng? Could he be a gammon?

Could David Lammy be a gammon? He gets very agitated.