Here we go! | Page 188 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Wrong thread pet. What has this got to do with Brexit? As I've said before Bild is trash. This is the same paper that was pushing for an opening slam bang in the 2nd wave....!

The next review is not until 7th March and as per the last review I fully expect restrictions will be lifted even further with an end no later than the UK. It should be noted that the restriction here are less draconian that the UK.

So I suggest you read up on German social living etc before posting stuff you that is above your pay grade.

Last edited:
Wrong thread pet. What has this got to do with Brexit? As I've said before Bild is trash. This is the same paper that was pushing for an opening slam bang in the 2nd wave....!

The next review is not until 7th March and as per the last review I fully expect restrictions will be lifted even further with an end no later than the UK. It should be noted that the restriction here are less draconian that the UK.

So I suggest you read up on German social living etc before posting stuff you that is above your pay grade.
less dracionian? Are you having a laugh? UK hasnt been dracionian anywhere near enough, thats been half the blooming problem

I wonder who is going to win this
The worlds biggest trading bloc or the UK that is about to break up

It is gratifying to see the EU recognise the UK's independence and sovereignty, this is what Brexit was all about. The UK flying solo and competing with the EU as a trade competitor is what people who voted Leave wanted. Now the EU can serve its own needs and interests without UK intereference in their internal process as the UK surely wanted.🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/b...escalation-in-financial-services-grab-222169/

It is gratifying to see the EU recognise the UK's independence and sovereignty, this is what Brexit was all about. The UK flying solo and competing with the EU as a trade competitor is what people who voted Leave wanted. Now the EU can serve its own needs and interests without UK intereference in their internal process as the UK surely wanted.🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/b...escalation-in-financial-services-grab-222169/

The worlds biggest trading bloc? That's not the EU anymore, me owd.

The UK is about to join the worlds biggest with no stupid conditions attached either.

The EU ain’t going to win this because they go by different rules to the rest of the world. Also technically illegal.

The worlds biggest trading bloc? That's not the EU anymore, me owd.

The UK is about to join the worlds biggest with no stupid conditions attached either.
Yep, cheap sub-standard goods and cheap labour to compete with and lower UK wages in order to be competitive. Good job Boris.

Yep, cheap sub-standard goods and cheap labour to compete with and lower UK wages in order to be competitive. Good job Boris.

You were complaining about prices potentially going up after Brexit, now you're gnashing about cheaper goods. Keep the wailing consistent at least.

You were complaining about prices potentially going up after Brexit, now you're gnashing about cheaper goods. Keep the wailing consistent at least.
That isn't inconsistency.
Paying a higher price for exactly the same product is one thing to complain about, the quality of the product going down is a completely different issue.
Both are bad and worthy of complaint, but you seem to be a supporter of these things.

Just because people cant be arsed to post doesnt mean people are not wising up to brexit. Has the average man on the street noticed a single useful difference- can only see the opposite.

Covid is the perfect cover, anything not working its the covid

Just because people cant be arsed to post doesnt mean people are not wising up to brexit. Has the average man on the street noticed a single useful difference- can only see the opposite.

Covid is the perfect cover, anything not working its the covid

What difference do you notice from Brexit then?
You were one of the posters who was going all Henny Penny, so tell me. Has the sky fallen in as you were promised by project fear, or are you wising up to being suckered for years?

What difference do you notice from Brexit then?
You were one of the posters who was going all Henny Penny, so tell me. Has the sky fallen in as you were promised by project fear, or are you wising up to being suckered for years?
image.jpg

image.jpg

brexit-lies-vote-leave.jpg

Rishi Sunak considers revival of great British pubs as Brexit allows £150m boost.

Rishi is considering a revival of the great British pubs in his Budget - as if he takes advantage of Brexit, pubs and breweries could be given a £130million boost,

The UK can "do as it pleases with beer duty" post-Brexit...While Britain was a member of the EU, Brussels' red tape was stopping the Government extending its reduced VAT rate for the struggling hospitality sector to alcohol sales.

According to the British Beer and Pub Association (BBPA), pubs and brewers could be given a £130million boost if the Government takes advantage of its post-Brexit freedom.

Yay, go Brexit.

Rishi Sunak considers revival of great British pubs as Brexit allows £150m boost.

Rishi is considering a revival of the great British pubs in his Budget - as if he takes advantage of Brexit, pubs and breweries could be given a £130million boost,

The UK can "do as it pleases with beer duty" post-Brexit...While Britain was a member of the EU, Brussels' red tape was stopping the Government extending its reduced VAT rate for the struggling hospitality sector to alcohol sales.

According to the British Beer and Pub Association (BBPA), pubs and brewers could be given a £130million boost if the Government takes advantage of its post-Brexit freedom.

Yay, go Brexit.
Could you be more specific?
We have much higher booze tax than most of the EU, where some nations set it to zero.
What is the EU preventing?

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/add.14631

Could you be more specific?
We have much higher booze tax than most of the EU, where some nations set it to zero.
What is the EU preventing?

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/add.14631

VAT.
There is a flat rate on VAT, so beer attracts this on top of the (excessive IMO) beer duties.

Now we are no longer shackled* to the EU, we can cut the rate down to zero if we want, like we have on sanitary products since we have left.

*lol

VAT.
There is a flat rate on VAT, so beer attracts this on top of the (excessive IMO) beer duties.

Now we are no longer shackled* to the EU, we can cut the rate down to zero if we want, like we have on sanitary products since we have left.

*lol
Why not simply help the sector by reducing duty?
If the goal is to reduce tax on sales of booze then we already had plenty of ability to do that without leaving the EU.
Another headline. Irrelevant again. Keep trying though,