Here we go! | Page 117 | Vital Football

Here we go!

As has been pointed out, Scotland spends more money than it generates in taxation, this shortfall, which is paid from Westminster, is what funds for much of that.
Renewable energy is great for domestic usage, but Scotland, along with most who try, will struggle to export wind (Blackford manages it though)

What currency would Scotland use?
As I've stated in another post, what defence?
Scotland's most important trading partner is the rest of UK - worth more than three times that of trade with all 27 EU countries combined.

They have the highest obesity rates in Europe and among the highest in the world.
Massive drug abuse problem.
Lowest life expectancy in Europe.
These are the priorities for the dissolved government, not political wet dreams.

The EU have just lost a massive contributor to their budget, Scotland would be a receiver of money if it wants to keep spending levels as they are currently.

It's a fantasy.
That's agood list of the damage done to Scotland by the English. Independence and EU membership could well right a lot of those issues. You seem a bit scared of letting them go when you argue so strongly for the same escape for the UK from Europe.

jeeez, even car parts we ordered weeks ago have been returned to the uk cos of wrong paperwork. The business was adamant they'd followed guidelines. There goes my mot on time

Was laughable to see boris resort to his customery bluster when questioned yesterday.

Not sure he realises the teething bumps arguement has a self life shorter than the strawberry season. Be interesting if these issues become less pronounced by feb.

I wouldnt bet on it