Here we go! | Vital Football

Here we go!

Add to that the disruption of covid, stuff just not in the ground cos there was no one to plant it. Expect higher food prices in a shop near you soon.

I confidently predict food prices will not go up after 1st January as a direct result of any deal we do/do not strike with the insufferable EU.

Please bookmark and you can all come back and flay me sometime in the New Year, if only to assuage any anger you may have, because it won't be the catastrophe many hope it will.

I confidently predict food prices will not go up after 1st January as a direct result of any deal we do/do not strike with the insufferable EU.

Please bookmark and you can all come back and flay me sometime in the New Year, if only to assuage any anger you may have, because it won't be the catastrophe many hope it will.
Cute

So, if you are wrong you claim it is COVID and therefore not a direct result of Brexit?

Its going good guns against the $. Ive just bought some ready for next years holidays

That's more of an indictment against the Dollar and the general state of their finances.

I read a report last week suggesting that American debt could have risen by over 12tn once Covid had been dealt with; you could be looking at a 40tn debt pile and those presses keep on printing

That's more of an indictment against the Dollar and the general state of their finances.

I read a report last week suggesting that American debt could have risen by over 12tn once Covid had been dealt with; you could be looking at a 40tn debt pile and those presses keep on printing

Who is gonna call it tho mao? No one imo, too many people love the fantasy.

Oh no! It seems this bank of England governor is even more pessimistic than the last one that was hounded by leavers for being gloomy.

The new guy appeared to be on a similar page to the dismal LSE (lefty remainer academics) analysis, which concluded that no deal brexit would be three times worse, economically, than the pandemic.

Remind me what the costs are of a screwed economy again? No deal brexit is and always has been unconscionable. Toying with it is dangerous. Let's go WTO? I think not.

Is this why Cummings has gone?

Oh no! It seems this bank of England governor is even more pessimistic than the last one that was hounded by leavers for being gloomy.

The new guy appeared to be on a similar page to the dismal LSE (lefty remainer academics) analysis, which concluded that no deal brexit would be three times worse, economically, than the pandemic.

Remind me what the costs are of a screwed economy again? No deal brexit is and always has been unconscionable. Toying with it is dangerous. Let's go WTO? I think not.

Is this why Cummings has gone?

Rmour has it that Johnson is the most intractable in the room.

Priceless. Delusional.