Here we go! | Page 327 | Vital Football

Here we go!

And why would people not mention the bus when it highlights the situation so well?
I always thought it was just a random number that instead of illustrating the problems with Brexit just obscures them all.
It doesn't really mean anything that the £350 million was a lie. It doesn't prove anything about Brexit at all.

Just been busy fella.
You. You was meant as a collective. You (lot) never stop mentioning that bus, chap.
I’ll be sure to be clearer next time.

:rotfl: two hours and this is the best you could come up with! I know you like to give the impression that you know what you're talking about in this Fred but the mask is starting to slip, chap.

Did you have anything pertinent to respond to my original point with or should I give up hope?

I always thought it was just a random number that instead of illustrating the problems with Brexit just obscures them all.
It doesn't really mean anything that the £350 million was a lie. It doesn't prove anything about Brexit at all.
See to me it showed all that was wrong with it. That people were so swayed by slogans and an unsubstantiated number on a bus. Both sides resorted to lies and lowest common denominator politics for perhaps the most important vote of our lifetime and here we are now reaping what we have sown.

The only winners in all this are the usual suspects who always win.

See to me it showed all that was wrong with it. That people were so swayed by slogans and an unsubstantiated number on a bus. Both sides resorted to lies and lowest common denominator politics for perhaps the most important vote of our lifetime and here we are now reaping what we have sown.

The only winners in all this are the usual suspects who always win.

Most of the people who voted Leave have lived in the EU for over 40 years. It doesn't say much for what they achieved in those 40 years that you believe people were swayed by a bus. Even more so, how many were swayed by a bus that had £350 million on the side, that wouldn't have been swayed if it had £250 million, or even £150 million ? Personally, everyone I know had their minds made up one way or another well before any buses were seen. Also the fact that you believe one bus outweighed the £9 million that our government spent on a booklet with it's own propaganda doesn't say a lot for the Remain argument that was presented, with its own lies.

Most of the people who voted Leave have lived in the EU for over 40 years. It doesn't say much for what they achieved in those 40 years that you believe people were swayed by a bus. Even more so, how many were swayed by a bus that had £350 million on the side, that wouldn't have been swayed if it had £250 million, or even £150 million ? Personally, everyone I know had their minds made up one way or another well before any buses were seen. Also the fact that you believe one bus outweighed the £9 million that our government spent on a booklet with it's own propaganda doesn't say a lot for the Remain argument that was presented, with its own lies.
The bus was a symbol as I said and you will notice that I said both sides lied. Was the bus the only lie? What about taking control of our borders?

Do you think as many people would have voted leave if the bus hadn’t been there? If there had not been an inference that our borders would be closing?

#takebackcontrol remember that?

Congratulations if you already knew which way to vote but plenty more people didn’t and they were looking for guidance. They got lies and bullshit. And if you believe nobody was swayed by the slogans then I have a timeshare to sell you.

So, 30% of American trade is with Canada and Mexico, it's near neighbours. Seems it would make sense to have the most open and unrestricted trade with them possible.

I wonder, who would represent an equivalent % of our trade?

I wonder who it could be?

The US is our No 1 trading country